40 -0 coming up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Willo had the game of his life this 07 game.
And the ox....
The most unrewarded halfback of his era...

That team, that defence. It was all perfect.

Watching it with a sense of sadness - what’s happened to the club now and the fact that the reunion was shunned.

Just wish the players could put the ill feelings and politics behind them to celebrate with the fans what happened on that day. Ten years after the most dominant grand final ever deserved more.

But it’s done and there are always the memories. Here are my non game related best ofs: screaming out the back for hours afterwards (neighbours reminded me in the following days) and being so drunk I fell headfirst into the tv cabinet, breaking the glass doors and scratching the crap out of a brand new expensive sound system. My poor dog, rest her soul,his under the bed for hours lol

Biggest regret: not being there live.

That team, that defence. It was all perfect.

Watching it with a sense of sadness - what’s happened to the club now and the fact that the reunion was shunned.

Just wish the players could put the ill feelings and politics behind them to celebrate with the fans what happened on that day. Ten years after the most dominant grand final ever deserved more.

But it’s done and there are always the memories. Here are my non game related best ofs: screaming out the back for hours afterwards (neighbours reminded me in the following days) and being so drunk I fell headfirst into the tv cabinet, breaking the glass doors and scratching the crap out of a brand new expensive sound system. My poor dog, rest her soul,his under the bed for hours lol

Biggest regret: not being there live.

I feel somewhat sad watching this. Best day of life in 2008 beaver scoring right in front me
Shows how far we have fallen watching this 2008 team run around.
Compare today to back then..2008 everyone was on board from management down to 2018 where we are such a fractured and divided club at the moment.

What a great game, first time i've watched every minute of it.

On another note, how did the Wolfman get his nickname? It's got to do with his hair and that although always wondered. It's obvious how we've missed speedy wingers since his departure.

Also, on a final note, suck **** slater, grub

What a great game, first time i've watched every minute of it.

On another note, how did the Wolfman get his nickname? It's got to do with his hair and that although always wondered. It's obvious how we've missed speedy wingers since his departure.

Also, on a final note, suck **** slater, grub
Harry, Wolfman virtually came from nowhere in 08.
We got him as a bit of a low key signing from the slime.
And he played 1st grade pretty much all season.
And the wild beard is the reason for the name.
Robbo was a great finisher and must've gone very close to Clive Churchill medalist in this game.

Harry, Wolfman virtually came from nowhere in 08.
We got him as a bit of a low key signing from the slime.
And he played 1st grade pretty much all season.
And the wild beard is the reason for the name.
Robbo was a great finisher and must've gone very close to Clive Churchill medalist in this game.

And shows that not every signing has to be a an entrenched player with a name, with astute buying and quality coaching, desire and hunger from the player low key signings can be match winners.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8