• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Do they have a half decent replacement QB?
Watching this game the offensive blockers arent helping
But this guy is terribad,throwing into coverage and being
almost interfered every play if not intercepted,he seems to
be the Hodkinson of Quarterbacks,if not the Bailey

Eagles vs 49ers

Besides the wide recievers and fullback they have a **** O
D seemed legit (only watched the 1st half)
Surely the second stringers will get a go,that Offensive team
seemed to have no confidence at all

Fight Eagles Fight!

Always good to give it to the 49ers at Candlestick. We own that team.

Alex Smith is a bust for sure, still playing like a rook. Surely Mike Singletary will draft his replacement soon. All this without Asante Samuel out there as well, if he'd played then Smith would've been lucky to make it out of the stadium alive.

While it's fresh in my mind, how good was Schmitt's (Iggles FB) hit on the 49ers CB. A real decleater, If only our D showed that kind of aggro!

LeSean McCoy off the scale & I'm really proud of the way he played, especially with a broken rib. Kid will be a star in this league for sure.

A think a full strength Iggles team blows the 49ers off the park but still happy to get a notch in the win column & stay 1st in the NFCE. Sarcastic thanks out to the Pack for choking big time & giving up a win to McNabbulous' deadskins.

Still don't think that the Iggles go past the divisional round at best. Special Teams are abysmal & the D has no clue out there. Sean McDermott should be looking for a job in the offseason. He left Stew Bradley in man coverage against Vernon Davis & Michael Crabtree on multiple occasions. His schemes just aren't up to scratch. For all his acclaim Bobby April has done nothing with STs either, tear up his contract after the season.

Still lots of problems with our O & I would like to see Mornhinweg gone as well at the end of the year. Players don't seem to respect him,
especially after the crap he pulled with Djax & his concussion last year.

To a lesser extent I'd like to see Reid lose his job as HC but remain on as GM.

As for the 49ers, I feel for Singletary, he's put a great team together, they just aren't performing. Personally I think that Alex Smith is the problem & it's putting too much pressure on Frank Gore. They could be joining Minny in searching for a new QB come next year, though the way they're heading they could have a very handy top 5 pick.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6