5,000 free flags promo (v’s Roosters) at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
The flags were brilliant.
Next, maroon and white wigs - braided a la Matai.

Agreed, the flags were brilliant. The only problem with them was having the "V Roosters" printed on them. Hopefully the people that received them remember to bring them to all future games against the Chooks and have the opportunity to be able to wave them as passionately as they were able to on Friday night.

The flags could be about 1/3 smaller and still look as good but cost that much less.

The Storm one we got in 2012 and now this Roosters one will make a nice collection for we happy Manly Fans :)

Thanks Marga! Flag arrived today :) Typical big hearted act of CQ/Manly generosity! Much appreciated. Let me know if you're in town for a Capra's game. You've got yourself some free grand stand tickets and a hug from Butch waiting. Make of that what you will :p

Thanks again!! :D:D

Silver Eagle said:
It was a good idea with the flags but seen so many greedy people on friday night going back for 4 and 5 more flags

Didn't they realise we have a flag budget emergency!!! Take, take, take. No one prepared to think of what they're leaving the kids. What is it with people these days?

mozgrame said:
Thanks Marga! Flag arrived today :) Typical big hearted act of CQ/Manly generosity! Much appreciated. Let me know if you're in town for a Capra's game. You've got yourself some free grand stand tickets and a hug from Butch waiting. Make of that what you will :p

Thanks again!! :D:D
Not a problem. I might even take up your offer on a Capra's game, and the hug. Cheers.

I think I've heard at least 3 times now on tv people like Gordon Tallis (and others) praising this promotion and how good it looked.

Well done again.

Another big THANK YOU to Marga, flag arrived yesterday - very kind of you to offer to send one!

My son & I will love flying it high in our Manly jerseys, including tonight @ Stadium Australia vs the Dogs the very next round.

Love it, Much appreciated :)

ssar said:
Another big THANK YOU to Marga, flag arrived yesterday - very kind of you to offer to send one!

My son & I will love flying it high in our Manly jerseys, including tonight @ Stadium Australia vs the Dogs the very next round.

Love it, Much appreciated :)
Not a problem. Enjoy tonight's game. :)

omg omg omg omg....look what has finally arrived!!!!!!!

woot!

booMTzT.jpg

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge thanks to @HappilyManly who despite having the ill fortune to live down Manly way and usually gets to see the players every day on the beach....still managed to find time to send me a flag.

You know guys, living overseas and having a better half who doesn't care about footy makes you appreciate the kind gestures from other Manly fans.

It's also taught me something ......

I shoulda married someone else!!!!

lol

*If you don't hear from me soon......the better half has read this comment!*

Thanks again HM :cool::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

M15UiCS.gif

globaleagle said:
omg omg omg omg....look what has finally arrived!!!!!!!

woot!

booMTzT.jpg

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge thanks to @HappilyManly who despite having the ill fortune to live down Manly way and usually gets to see the players every day on the beach....still managed to find time to send me a flag.

You know guys, living overseas and having a better half who doesn't care about footy makes you appreciate the kind gestures from other Manly fans.

It's also taught me something ......

I shoulda married someone else!!!!

I doesn't make one iota of difference whether she follows league or not GE.

I'm too exhausted and drunk from today's wedding to even attempt to gaze into the deeper meaning here.

So, thanks HM and hooray for my better half!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8