5/8 back up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well Mania did get a double on the weekend;
and kicked 5 goals......Maybe give him a go at 6 and with the boot?
Might be a good time to give guys like Rudolph and Littlejohn some exposure to 1sts...less pressure now, and good experience for them.

Killer can go back out wide.

We may have no choice if Foz, Choc and perhaps Cherry are out.

Canberra will NOT be easy beats. Look how they fired up against the Drizzle.
Think the club should show faith, select Hiku for 5/8, Killer in normal posi, and Blair on right wing.

Choc said on Nine news his elbow was OK. Reporter said he would not miss next match.

Thanks ^^^ I missed that. BIG turnaround for Choc if he's OK......Perhaps he's just going to needle up and soldier on...
Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Think the club should show faith, select Hiku for 5/8, Killer in normal posi, and Blair on right wing.

Choc said on Nine news his elbow was OK. Reporter said he would not miss next match.

Agreed. Hiku to 5/8. Too disruptive moving Killer.

Does Gifty have a long kicking game? I much prefer Gifty playing inside of Jamie. I am hoping toovs might move DCE to the other side of the field in Forans place.

I'd like to see Littlejohn given a run. Killer is more effective at centre and, although Hiku is talked about as a future centre, I thought he was out-muscled there a little on Friday night.

I've only seen Littlejohn play once before, in the 20's for the Roosters against us. Not a lot to go on, but he killed us that day, so much so I made a point of looking him up in the program and remembering his name.

However I think it will be the same backline as Friday with DCE instead if Foz.

You all well know of course that it will be Lyon at 5/8, Hiku in the centre, Williams or Blair on the wing full stop. What I'd like to soon see though is young Gutherson given a go. I think his performance would improve playing with the firsts on the wing.

seaeagledave said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:

Agreed. Hiku to 5/8. Too disruptive moving Killer.

Since when has Hiku been a 5/8 and has he ever played there? Hate to see if one of our props got injured....it'll be right, just put Hiku there ;)

Silver Eagle said:
Id liked like to see mania or littlejohn get a go,

That would be sensible. Put a replacement there that actually knows how to play the position. Who knows, the replacement may prove a revelation. After all, that replacement has received the full benefit of expert coaching under Willow.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8