6 high shots jwh sent off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One of the worst head shots Ive seen in a while are people being serious to suggest he shouldnt have been sent off?

faithful said:
One of the worst head shots Ive seen in a while are people being serious to suggest he shouldnt have been sent off?

They are probably just commenting from the anti manly bandwagon.

Tis a big wagon

We don't care.

Since they changed the rules a short while ago (I believe it was called the Ritchie or Manly amendment) does the rule not state NO contact with the head...... immediate ban etc etc. Since that change it is noticeable the refs are really reluctant to ping most people for head hits because the repercussions are far greater and we would see a stack of players every week being suspended. So if anything this rule is a detriment to the game not an improvement, well from a player welfare point of view anyway.

Well he should count himself lucky he only got a grade one. What did Matai get and Matai's arm bounced off the ball. If JWH had got a grade one the week before Matai instead of after Matai would not have been charged at all

I watched the post match interview with Choc. He asked if it was Matai would he have been sent off.

Maybe the refs do not have manly aggression as much as I thought.

They def wave the anti Matai flag though

I also just read in the Australian that friend got put on report for a high hit on co-captain Jason King. Just as well we didn't win as we would have the 2 points taken off us for fielding an extra player. Jason must have lost a heap of weight as I didn't notice him out there last night

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8