75 Years and First Wooden Spoon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
There is no doubt the NRL and media running the National RIGby League will ensure this happens......
Pleaseeeee! Don’t blame the media or NRL for this debacle. We have prided ourselves on rising above adversity and our current coach employs it as an ongoing key tactic.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
So many problems in our club stem from poor quality coaches and piss poor recruitment areas. They are top shelf sh*house and this is where the decisions are made. I was ridiculed by some when I said Scott Fulton is a joke of a recruitment manager - tell me who the hell as he recruited of note? I questioned Hales appointment as assistant coach after a comical stint at Workers coach and ridiculed again, funny how they have improved without him and NRL squad have gone backwards since he’s been assistant. Tell me what Monas, Snake and Randall have achieved as coaches???? Diddly fuc@ing squat!! Point is, we don’t have the brains and experience at the top to lead this club and coach the players. Good players don’t make good coaches.
And we are too poor and cheap to do otherwise. I feel this club is on life support, deluding itself on past glories and the myths that go with them

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Its only round 3, by about round 24, we'll be really hitting our straps, and starting to win games.

Big clean out required.
Name the players / coaches you'd like to keep.
Name the those you'd like to terminate.

CollaroyJo

We once beat the Panthers 70 - 7. Eadie. !

Think they are gonna get revenge for that and the score diff could be even bigger. Tries were 3 points then . . . .
I was a kid and at that game, a great drive back to Collaroy .... hate to see we have sunk so low with no effort enthusiasm or character. Des keeps picking losers in the same position they failed in the week before

I was a kid and at that game, a great drive back to Collaroy .... hate to see we have sunk so low with no effort enthusiasm or character. Des keeps picking losers in the same position they failed in the week before
I was there too...
Also remember the newspaper sporting headlines saying we were going to rename ourselves to the Jets...707 @:D

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 69 16
12 7 5 135 14
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14