75th Anniversary logo?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

webby66

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but is the Club planning on issuing jerseys/merchandise with a 75 year Anniversary logo, or acknowledgement of this somewhere? (yes I would also think this is 2022 but we were formed in 1946 and the Club views next year as our 75 year anniversary). I know our 50th was 1996

it's our 75th year in the comp next year. If you want to get technical then do you count he Northern Eagles years in that 75 seasons ??

I wondered this when I was looking through the merchandise and anything referring to the 75th anniversary, and no 75th logo it seems, if its so, its a bit amateur, unless they are holding it back for the start of next year? I would of thought though if they had one, they would be using it now to promote the fact, I'm a graphic designer, I can help them with one, I imagine I'm not the only one, who love a crack at it too, by the way, we didnt have a 69th, that was the Eels

Considering that the club made a big thing about it being our 75th year in the membership sales, I feel they've missed the boat on 75th year merch.

Surely they should've come up with an anniversary logo like they did for the 70th year, especially when the club seems to be crying out for more income into the club.

Having the exact same home jersey design for 2021 including the same logo doesn't exactly make me want one ASAP.

If the club is reading this, they should really go big on the traditional MW badge that is in my avatar. Put it everywhere. Make it the main badge for 2021 or even on the sleeve of the 2021 jersey. It should be as prominent as Souths white rabbit sticker on every second ute and truck in Sydney.

Then create a sponsorless Manly heritage jersey using the MW badge. At the same time offer to club members (or everyone!) that when they buy the jersey from the club or a preferred retailer, you can have your own initials on the badge in the same style font in place of MW.

For example, Ken Arthurson could have a jersey with the traditional Manly badge but with the initials 'KA' instead of 'MW'.

Last edited:
If the club is reading this, they should really go big on the traditional MW badge that is in my avatar. Put it everywhere. Make it the main badge for 2021 or even on the sleeve of the 2021 jersey. It should be as prominent as Souths white rabbit sticker on every second ute and truck in Sydney.

Then create a sponsorless Manly heritage jersey using the MW badge. At the same time offer to club members (or everyone!) that when they buy the jersey from the club or a preferred retailer, you can have your own initials on the badge in the same style font in place of MW.

For example, Ken Arthurson could have a jersey with the traditional Manly badge but with the initials 'KA' instead of 'MW'.

I believe there will be a heritage jersey to pay homage to this being the 75th year - the design will certainly be seen favourably by most as well!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8