A couple of questions from todays game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
I was driving home & listening to 2gb during the first half and they mentioned vinnies-valu( or whatever it is) attempting to leap over the defence but he led with the knee yet nothing came from it. they were saying at the time it should be a penalty at least. any thoughts on it?

also nelson the bali blue-er and his spearing at the legs of attackers- i saw him do it twice and the second hurt keppie. he does throw out the arm but to me it is obvious what he is trying to do - lead with the shoulder into the legs of whoever he targets, similar to watching the nfl defenders take down the ball runner(although they lead with their helmet). will the nrl do anything before someone gets hurt or wait until a serious injury occurs?

also how does a player who has been treated prior for a cut to the head get to stop the play when the opposition is attacking for 2 or 3 minutes to be treated when he is upright and more than capable to walk off to the side so the game can go on

i know that is three questions but the last one was an add on

1. He should have been penalised and put on report.

2. I think this one is perfectly legal. He hit Keppie hard in a good tackle. It hit him around the thighs so I’m saying well done to him.

3. This was a joke and if I was Des I would be fuming. He held up play far too often. The attacking set we had on their line was nullified as soon as they reset their line. Absolute joke that he didn’t leave ASAP.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8