A dark observation!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just a thought....maybe we could tell Fitzgerald we wont bash the $%#@ out of his players if he releases Jamie Lyon to us for next season? He might be just that stupid to believe we arent that serious. Another thought, maybe we should send Tezza out to upset some of Parra's forwards so they get so worked up, they'll end up in the bin?

I don't like this new found confidence some people have, it's always followed up by a loss.

Parra by 20, and I'll be putting money on it, hopefully I will be wiping egg off my face on Sunday night like I have every other time I've put money on the opposition this year.

nah i reckon we can win, as i have found the confidence, i would give us more chance if Willo didnt have the kicking duties though. Manly by 4

I don't like this new found confidence some people have, it's always followed up by a loss.

Parra by 20, and I'll be putting money on it, hopefully I will be wiping egg off my face on Sunday night like I have every other time I've put money on the opposition this year.

If it helps I will match whatever you put on Parramatta. Personally I think we are no chance.. Our main hope will be that we turn up with our best possible game day face and that Parramatta don't play with intensity and simply expect to win just by turning up.

mata,if parra start around 5 or 6-1 on as seems likely manly should be around 7-2 or 4-1.not enough for me.keep your money and hope the boys keep it respectable IMO.take the $1.90 at the line with the start.should get around 12 1/2 start-thats the only real chance of a collect.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4