A disgusting story breaking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Raiders membership drive video is full of ... well ... quotes they may now find unusable:

"Pushing our bodies to the absolute limits"
"We will fight for each and every inch of every play"
"We will put our bodies on the line"
"Put on the big play when it matters"
"Risking it all to make you proud"

http://www.periscopepost.com/2010/11/canberra-raider-joel-monaghan-in-%E2%80%98counseling%E2%80%99-after-dog-photo/

And at this stage this article still has the relevant active link.

Hopefully the raiders fans have some good humor, because this lends itself to some great signs for when they play the dogs.

Limits of imprisonment as a criminal offence in:

* NSW 14 years
* Vic 5 years
* SA 10 years
* Qld 5 years
* WA 7 years
* NT 3 years
* Tas 21 years

And the ACT? Not even a criminal offence - 0 days

What relation to politicians and bureaucrats and defence force personnel living there?

BTW Gronk ... Tongue had an operation on Monday ... on his groin.

The photo might very well have been staged as a joke.  Even if that is the case footy players should know better. 

... just saw the pic :eek:

I was taking it light hearted and thinking it was gonna be a pic of him standing behind a dog or something and that it was the usual over reaction by the media.

I got a real shock when i saw it, absolutly disgusting. Pantless and all hey.
How can he ever show his face again?

The Raiders really should cancel his contract.  Sure it may not have been 'illegal' but for a high profile Aus and NSW rep to do this on a mad monday really isn't a good look for the club.  I don't think any board would want that.
So my guess is: Joel dumped, approved by NRL, more money goes to the Orford contract (another Monaghan gets the chop for Ox!), Orford accepts, Raiders to build a new culture and respect in 2011, Monaghan ends up in the Super League in a few months or a country team and then back in the NRL a few years later.

Mind you, Nate Myles did a disgusting and appalling act and right now he's in the Roos squad right now

NRL boss David Gallop said he was shocked and appalled by the image and would closely monitor the Raiders' response to the atrocity.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/raider-in-awful-allegation/story-e6frexnr-1225947754390

Post  automatically merged: [time]1288896388[/time]

mr seagles link said:
i seen the picture and it does not even look like the name mentioned....load of CRAP...............

want to change your opinion

the Bulldogs are in discussion with Joel for 2011 they can offer him a boneus and under the table payment

Post  automatically merged: [time]1288901845[/time]

PBZeJ9ss.jpeg

Meanwhile the father waits to pick up his daughter that afternoon

hahaha BE!
Inclined to agree with Volley on this one, but can Monas ever live it down?
On the other hand Matthew Johns is back on TV, Nate Myles is in the Test team and Todd Carney is Dally M player of the year. Augurs well for another great redemption story next year  lol.

Joel and Bouncer have advised that they are working through this and that in the end it's only going to make their relationship stronger

Bones link said:
I wonder if the deed was finished off with a paw job.
hahaahah your a disgrace bones
hahahahaahahah

Apparently joels got bruised knees and elbows when he went to the doctor the doc asked joel what he had been up too.

Joel replied he'd been doing dog style on the garage floor the doc said why didnt he just lay on his back to which joel said i couldnt stand the dogs breath :)

Im just about to get really flamed,called names by keyboard heroes and the such but here goes

You know what,id have a beer with that guy if its a prank as he said,which im inclined to believe it was,he was a man and came out and admitted it was him,good on him....kinda

He claims he didnt actually do the act,theres other people there,it was a sick joke but strangely i kinda like him more now,for coming out and facing the music for his distasteful joke

Goodluck to him,however wonder if it runs in the family? :O

Yeah i think it's a lot easier to believe it's a sick prank then to believe he really let a dog lick his balls in front of all his mates!

Shane link said:
Im just about to get really flamed,called names by keyboard heroes and the such but here goes

You know what,id have a beer with that guy if its a prank as he said,which im inclined to believe it was,he was a man and came out and admitted it was him,good on him....kinda

He claims he didnt actually do the act,theres other people there,it was a sick joke but strangely i kinda like him more now,for coming out and facing the music for his distasteful joke

Goodluck to him,however wonder if it runs in the family? :O

I dont know if anyone is going to call you names Shane, but mainly pity you if you can find anythign redeeming in that situation.

By your logic I could Run over a bus full of Nuns and it would be ok as long as I admitted it???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8