• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw some comments today that the great @BOZO was MIA and came accross this thread. If saying someone is "soft" & "unable to cope with reality" for blocking him because of his opinions are personal attacks, what is singling out his posts as repetitive, blocking him, and then telling the entire site that they have done that?

Ironically, thought Bozos comments were made as a generalisation to people who cant handle posts with different opinions...

That's the point .. Bozo continuously misunderstood the issue .. NO ONE ... repeat, no one to my knowledge ever had a problem with any of Bozo's opinions ... or objected to same opinions in any way ..

The circumstances that brought about the brouhaha were solely based on his continuous and repetitive posting of the same message memes 237 times on each and every thread on silvertails ...

Saw some comments today that the great @BOZO was MIA and came accross this thread. If saying someone is "soft" & "unable to cope with reality" for blocking him because of his opinions are personal attacks, what is singling out his posts as repetitive, blocking him, and then telling the entire site that they have done that?

Ironically, thought Bozos comments were made as a generalisation to people who cant handle posts with different opinions...
Yes I'm not quite sure what you are getting at.
Bozo's account is still open, he's not been suspended, he's welcome and can post again whenever he wants to.
I do agree there was something ironic in Bozo's response in this thread.
Meanwhile until he does return at least we can all just pop over to this thread to relive all the passion (and repetition)
:)

lol cmon mate, you basically told him to p*ss off if he doesnt "follow the rules" (and not make personal attacks), yet it was him that was attacked first which led to his responses. I know I would have found it hurtful had someone shared a screenshot of my messages being blocked and people laughing at that, a staff member no less...

Personally I think the obvious repetitive nature of his messages could have been handled privately via a private message without having to publicly shame the bloke.

Lol, I feel like im making a bit of a mountain out of a molehill here and should probably just shut up! So I hope we pump the Knights tonight :D

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
lol cmon mate, you basically told him to p*ss off if he doesnt "follow the rules" (and not make personal attacks), yet it was him that was attacked first which led to his responses. I know I would have found it hurtful had someone shared a screenshot of my messages being blocked and people laughing at that, a staff member no less...

Personally I think the obvious repetitive nature of his messages could have been handled privately via a private message without having to publicly shame the bloke.

Lol, I feel like im making a bit of a mountain out of a molehill here and should probably just shut up! So I hope we pump the Knights tonight :D
And just why would you assume numerous attempts were not made to have it all "handled privately"? They were.

As to rules, the site rules are conveniently located via the link at the bottom of the page, and include this:

(8) If you have an issue with a moderator's actions, need clarification on a moderator's decision, or want to make a suggestion please private message a moderator or administrator.

I was probably wrong to respond to a forum thread titled 'A question for mods" but there you go, you live and learn, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4