A sad presser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely blind Freddy can see our weaknesses. What Trent doing everyone knows our defence on the line slides and winger comes in on both sides unnecessary. Until this is stopped or they move up in a line it's irrelevant.
Deadset every team had a field day with our edge defence On our line.
Try coming up and in maybe the coach has no idea.
Our biggest strength go forward is not there, Marty gone back to his flakey skipping across field won't take on line. Darcy doing nothing got Belted yesterday.
Jake good but he can't do it all, our forward rotation does not work too many props.
And dce, keep watching Blake green run the team while our season goes down the gurgler. That 3 sets after halftime did it for me, not touching ball at all. What happened to taking ball to line with walker or combining with inside balls. There too much spinning it wide for hope.
Last point of rant, this overachieved notion. Please for the coach to even talk this way please, let's see Evans won gf dally Clive Churchill, walker won gf, uate state of origin finals experience blue chip winger, turbo rep player in waiting amongst top 5 fullbacks in game, Blake green won super league title played in finals with storm, jake test and origin star already, Marty won world cups 4 nations with kiwis. The rest yes young inexperienced or journeyman who never played much first grade. The likes of addin and Api best footy in front of us.
I don't buy overachieved we have 7 blokes who are top tier talent.

Surely blind Freddy can see our weaknesses. What Trent doing everyone knows our defence on the line slides and winger comes in on both sides unnecessary. Until this is stopped or they move up in a line it's irrelevant.
Deadset every team had a field day with our edge defence On our line.
Try coming up and in maybe the coach has no idea.
Our biggest strength go forward is not there, Marty gone back to his flakey skipping across field won't take on line. Darcy doing nothing got Belted yesterday.
Jake good but he can't do it all, our forward rotation does not work too many props.
And dce, keep watching Blake green run the team while our season goes down the gurgler. That 3 sets after halftime did it for me, not touching ball at all. What happened to taking ball to line with walker or combining with inside balls. There too much spinning it wide for hope.
Last point of rant, this overachieved notion. Please for the coach to even talk this way please, let's see Evans won gf dally Clive Churchill, walker won gf, uate state of origin finals experience blue chip winger, turbo rep player in waiting amongst top 5 fullbacks in game, Blake green won super league title played in finals with storm, jake test and origin star already, Marty won world cups 4 nations with kiwis. The rest yes young inexperienced or journeyman who never played much first grade. The likes of addin and Api best footy in front of us.
I don't buy overachieved we have 7 blokes who are top tier talent.
I agree with the 7 blokes who are top tier talent but its a 17 man NRL team which means 10 are out of their depth which means they have over achieved fathered friend
Do-The-Sums-Logo-Transparent.png

I agree with the 7 blokes who are top tier talent but its a 17 man NRL team which means 10 are out of their depth which means they have over achieved fathered friend
View attachment 6333
That's a cope out bozo, I seen enough games this year where we performed to our ability. I think our coach is not all he cracked up to be, after seeing side after side attack Blake green defence side with great sucess. Is there a point where sliding does work on our line.

That's a cope out bozo, I seen enough games this year where we performed to our ability. I think our coach is not all he cracked up to be, after seeing side after side attack Blake green defence side with great sucess. Is there a point where sliding does work on our line.
Are the players following the coaches game plan ?
Who knows . All we know is that our coach does not miss tackles , drop balls, throw intercepts , give away stupid penalties, come off our defensive line too soon , etc .
The truth is most of our players are inconsistent performers
The Great players of the game are consistently good and it takes great players to make a great team and they also make a coach look good too.
untitled.png

Who knows . All we know is that our coach does not miss tackles , drop balls, throw intercepts , give away stupid penalties, come off our defensive line too soon , etc .
The Great players of the game are consistently good and it takes great players to make a great team and they also make a coach look good too.
View attachment 6335

This is not a troll post....................do you think Baz has a game plan?
To me they look decidedly rudderless!

This is not a troll post....................do you think Baz has a game plan?
To me they look decidedly rudderless!
I don't think that any coach has in their game plan for players to run sideways for example . The players did not question the coaches game plan after the loss they questioned their own performance on the field .

I don't think that any coach has in their game plan for players to run sideways for example . The players did not question the coaches game plan after the loss they questioned their own performance on the field .

Chicken and egg scenario.......

Are they running sideways because the coach didn't give them a game plan?

Also cant question something that never existed.

I noticed that over the last few weeks our forwards have had a standing start with the ball where they're trying to get momentum into the opposition line over a 2-3 metre run up. When we rolled through the middle of the top sides we had all our forwards run on to the ball from 7-10 metre run up. The forwards aren't getting back far enough to run on to the ball anymore. It's one of those small effort related things that contributes to the team doing well which we just aren't anymore.

until the last six weeks or so, this team was beaming with enthusiasm and desire, now there is no passion and we have flatlined. It is true that we dont have the cattle to mount a serious challenge and we are playing guys who are out of their depth because we do not have the depth to challenge the first team. If you continually concede 30 points a game you will not with a thing. TB has to really earn his corn now cause they look like they have run out of ideas. on how to fix it.
Exactly,I was thinking the same as one minute we are bonding and congratulating each other to the max and all off a sudden we have nothing left in the tank.How can a side turn like that so quickly.Or maybe we were never really that good to begin with?.I dunno I am at a loss.

View attachment 6335
Thats right as a coach can only do so much.We do owe it to our club to give our coach the benefit of the doubt as we have done better than last year.I can remember watching our players at the game and have seen first hand how our players shot themselves in their own foot.I am pretty sure Trent did not tell them to go out and do it.Our players tend to have a hard time controlling there own heads in certain situations.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8