Abbott changes for the Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Tongue in cheek look at the new #1 ticket holder. What changes should he implement for the mighty Sea Eagles?

mb_narrow_brookvale_20130930193556349402-300x0.jpg

Some suggestions:
- The final score from games will be witheld until announced at a weekly conference by a 3 star General

- A picture of the Queen dressed in m&w sartorial splendour to be installed in the Brooky change sheds and Boardroom

- All costs for attendance at weddings to be exempt from the Salary Cap

- He becomes the face of Women in League Week. Budgie smugglers to be considered as replacements for player' shorts.

- Close the ARL Commission. Any losses by Manly to be ignored. Any winning margins by other teams to be deleted from the public record.

- any Pommie players signing with other teams to be sent directly to Nauru for 9 months processing

- fund set up to buy old footballs from Indonesia

The Roosters would be Malcolm Turnbull's team. We know what happened the last time Abbott's forces squared off with Turnbull's. OK there was only one vote in it but I'll happily take a one-point victory

ManlyBacker said:
Tongue in cheek look at the new #1 ticket holder. What changes should he implement for the mighty Sea Eagles?

Some suggestions:
- The final score from games will be witheld until announced at a weekly conference by a 3 star General

- A picture of the Queen dressed in m&w sartorial splendour to be installed in the Brooky change sheds and Boardroom

- He becomes the face of Women in League Week. Budgie smugglers to be considered as replacements for player' shorts.

- Close the ARL Commission. Any losses by Manly to be ignored. Any winning margins by other teams to be deleted from the public record.

- any Pommie players signing with other teams to be sent directly to Nauru for 9 months processing

All staff required to got through the PM's office before commenting to the media.

Scrap the Coach Tax

Switch on the lights at Brookie for night games only when it's safe to do so

Turn back the bulldogs fans.

Make sure the cheerleaders have sex appeal.

Scrap the Warringah council.

Buy the all footy fields.

Weddings to be authorised only by George Brandis.

swoop said:
ManlyBacker said:

Some suggestions:

All staff required to got through the PM's office before commenting to the media.

Scrap the Coach Tax

Switch on the lights at Brookie for night games only when it's safe to do so

Turn back the bulldogs fans.

Make sure the cheerleaders have sex appeal.

Scrap the Warringah council.

Buy the all footy fields.

Weddings to be authorised only by George Brandis.

Reduce the salary cap to $1 million
Remove the minimum wage for top 25 players.
Allow sponsors to give 3rd party payments directly to players
Run buses on game day but only to the spit bridge
Make all corporate box tickets tax exempt

On Prime Ministers I think we are the only team to win under the last three Rudd, Gillard and Howard (maybe the Storm would if theirs hadn't been stripped). So time to add a fourth

So rather than win on our own strengths will just go into the game with no game plan and let the other team implode and take the win by default ???

seems like a hollow victory.

ManlyBacker said:

Ahaha I'm at the gym and I almost stacked it off the treadmill when I read that bit. Middle stump

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8