Addin Fonua Blake Re-Signs!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You do realise that DESpicable has coached the Tits to wooden spoon favouritism, don't you, and that Foran is not helping the situation either.

Even Cronk said in the match that Foran was doing nothing to control the Titans play when they were losing their composure.

Tell me again how we so meekly surrendered AFB??? I mean, I’ve heard the rumours of supposed bike troubles, but have we ever got to the bottom of it? It must have been one hell of a scandal that every body wanted swept under a rug….

Last edited:
You do realise that DESpicable has coached the Tits to wooden spoon favouritism, don't you, and that Foran is not helping the situation either.
Yes but that team sucks so badly and had there best players out. Now Tino is gone... doubt any other coaches would do better.

As for foran you can't say that schu was better last year? Foran was awesome last year for titans and thats with an inferior team

Yes but that team sucks so badly and had there best players out. Now Tino is gone... doubt any other coaches would do better.

As for foran you can't say that schu was better last year? Foran was awesome last year for titans and thats with an inferior team
Titans had a winning percentage of 35% last season in the 20 games Foz played (7 wins and 13 losses), without Foz they had a winning percentage of 50% (2 wins and 2 losses).

Foz came into grade in 2009 and has been one of my favourite players, though watching him play the back end of last season and this season it has been a good decision by the club not to retain him.

Des wasn’t the best coach in his second stint at Manly, he was a shadow of the coach he was in his first stint.

I would be very surprised if he can turn that squad around, Brimson is the best fullback in the squad playing centre to accommodate Campbell.

My thought is Des won’t see out the season and they made a very poor decision in sacking Holbrook.

Are you serious?

Foran played 20 games in 2023 and had 5 try assists and was ranked 90th. Frankly that is pathetic for any player, let alone a first grade 5/8th. He is over the hill, period.

Schuster played 15 games in 2023 and had 13 try assists, ranked 15th.

Are you serious?

Foran played 20 games in 2023 and had 5 try assists and was ranked 90th. Frankly that is pathetic for any player, let alone a first grade 5/8th. He is over the hill, period.

Schuster played 15 games in 2023 and had 13 try assists, ranked 15th.
We all know that Foran is more involved in tries than actual try assists. Always been like that, he takes the ball to the line creating space for his outside men.

Are you serious?? Lol comparing fatboy shu to Foran wtf lmao and now he's in reserve grade getting paid 800k and Foran is the captain of the Titans getting paid i dunno 350k is it? Id rather Brooks over Foran but last season letting Schuster play 5/8 was a terrible decision and letting Foran go in the process. We should of given him the 1 year deal then got Brooks. Keep shu in the backrow were his big ass belongs. Also Foran is a team player Schuster is all about himself. The year we decided to let him go he was one of our best and the year before that.

Over the hill? Period? Hah! Heard that before then he came and had his best 2 years in a long time. Titans suck period! So Foran will suffer because of this especially now no Tino. Poor poor Desmond

Titans had a winning percentage of 35% last season in the 20 games Foz played (7 wins and 13 losses), without Foz they had a winning percentage of 50% (2 wins and 2 losses).

Foz came into grade in 2009 and has been one of my favourite players, though watching him play the back end of last season and this season it has been a good decision by the club not to retain him.

Des wasn’t the best coach in his second stint at Manly, he was a shadow of the coach he was in his first stint.

I would be very surprised if he can turn that squad around, Brimson is the best fullback in the squad playing centre to accommodate Campbell.

My thought is Des won’t see out the season and they made a very poor decision in sacking Holbrook.
Thanks for the response. We let Foran go the season before and last year Schuster waddled around as our 5/8.

Are you suggesting titans are better without Foran? Thats so odd

Des was fine with us infact if not for that rubbish gay jersey fiasco we would of smashed the roosters that week and that would of been 8 games in a row. Without turbo! Des turned Garrick into a great fullback and turned back the clock on Forans career. He also was 100% correct in playing Schuster in the 2nd row were he had his best season by far and Ola also became a beast under Dessie. Though he was probably always going to be anyway.

As for brimson after his origin stint he hasn't been the same and Campbell i guess needs to be in the team and he cant play center. He needs to bulk up a bit and he'll be a good fullback imo.

And i doubt they will sack des in his 1st season as new coach. Has that been done before? Haha i feel sorry for him he was shrinking in that coached box. Let him work his magic for a few seasons 1st. He had fifi and Campbell out first few weeks and now tino is gone, tough break!

Thanks for the response. We let Foran go the season before and last year Schuster waddled around as our 5/8.

Are you suggesting titans are better without Foran? Thats so odd

Des was fine with us infact if not for that rubbish gay jersey fiasco we would of smashed the roosters that week and that would of been 8 games in a row. Without turbo! Des turned Garrick into a great fullback and turned back the clock on Forans career. He also was 100% correct in playing Schuster in the 2nd row were he had his best season by far and Ola also became a beast under Dessie. Though he was probably always going to be anyway.

As for brimson after his origin stint he hasn't been the same and Campbell i guess needs to be in the team and he cant play center. He needs to bulk up a bit and he'll be a good fullback imo.

And i doubt they will sack des in his 1st season as new coach. Has that been done before? Haha i feel sorry for him he was shrinking in that coached box. Let him work his magic for a few seasons 1st. He had fifi and Campbell out first few weeks and now tino is gone, tough break!
I think the Titans are better off investing game time in young Tom Weaver, if that’s dropping Foz or Boyd (both don’t have a line break assist or try assist this season) which is a toss of the coin for me.

Titans attack was better under Holbrook, Brimson is currently the player with most line break assists and try assists this season for the Titans from centre, for me he is their best attacking player in the current backline and would best serve the team at fullback similar to RTS at the warriors.

Dessie the drums are already beating for his head, he hasn’t brought any defensive structures they thought he would to the squad, 90 points against in 3 games (Dragoons, Dogs & Dolphins) neither of these teams are fancied to make the top eight.

Foz has been a fantastic competitor, though the club in my view did the right thing in not resigning him after 2022, he just looks to be doing everything in slow motion.

Des in my view will be sacked this season based on how much the titans have declined from last year to now.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8