Addin Fonua Blake Re-Signs!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The players must have realised that they are paid to play football not have drinks with the coach
It’s easy to like somebody that doesn’t push you out of your comfort zone. When you meet someone that can your relationship with that coach goes to another level.

Thought we were really going to miss his bursts of strength and power runs, well, ...I guess I was wrong.
Nope he’s not the body type for the modern game imo and I for one was not too concerned by his exit. What’s sad for the Warriors is there’s no way forward for them. Their signings are largely cast offs including the coach. Even Gus didn’t hang around. I mean what recruitment team thinks it’s a good idea to carry AFB, Evans and Lodge in the same pack?

Nope he’s not the body type for the modern game imo and I for one was not too concerned by his exit. What’s sad for the Warriors is there’s no way forward for them. Their signings are largely cast offs including the coach. Even Gus didn’t hang around. I mean what recruitment team thinks it’s a good idea to carry AFB, Evans and Lodge in the same pack?

There is so much young football talent in NZ that they Worriers should always be strong.
I don't know why they lose so many good players.

15 metre carries, with 10 post contact metres, followed by a glacial play the ball, is not how you win games of Vlandysball.

It was a great decision to move him on at the time, and has proven to be a great decision after 25 rounds.

Aloiai is far more suited to 2021 NRL.

There is so much young football talent in NZ that they Worriers should always be strong.
Get the feeling storm spend over there taking talent and they also there who to let go and keep leaves a bit to be desired.

The best props are the ones with leg speed. James Fisher-Harris and Payne Haas are the best and both are lean and fast. Afb is still playing some decent footy for the Warriors but he isn’t worth the money he wanted so good decision to let him walk. He is also a ****wit.

The best props are the ones with leg speed. James Fisher-Harris and Payne Haas are the best and both are lean and fast. Afb is still playing some decent footy for the Warriors but he isn’t worth the money he wanted so good decision to let him walk. He is also a ****wit.

So is Paseka. Lean and fast. Watch out 2022.

Most there follow their Union dreams mate. Talent pool is there for sure but other sides in the NRL poach too.

How did we ever let this guy go.

He is absolutely what we need compared to our inconsistent pea heart props.

So does Schu… apparently. 😊
😵😵😵 hahaha i think AFB was on 850k and wanted to get out of Sydney if I remember correctly. I rate him as the best prop by far! The Shu debacle.... another classic Manly fk up like the DCE contract and sacking toovs and des to bring in duds like barrett and seibold 💩

Oh and letting foran go and letting fat boy shu play 5/8 when he's clearly to big and foran only wanted 300k unless im mistaken

😵😵😵 hahaha i think AFB was on 850k and wanted to get out of Sydney if I remember correctly. I rate him as the best prop by far! The Shu debacle.... another classic Manly fk up like the DCE contract and sacking toovs and des to bring in duds like barrett and seibold 💩

Oh and letting foran go and letting fat boy shu play 5/8 when he's clearly to big and foran only wanted 300k unless im mistaken
You do realise that DESpicable has coached the Tits to wooden spoon favouritism, don't you, and that Foran is not helping the situation either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8