Addin Fonua-Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pass, as soon as he gets back to Sydney he will be a prime candidate to join Haynesy and Manase

Probably why he is leaving NZ. Or he beat the schiit out of his wife again - allegedly.

We wanted a player with mongrel.

Last edited:
Going to bulldogs
Surprised Michael Jones GIF by Achievement Hunter

Didn't he leave because bikies were after him? Who is he managed by? I seem to recall he was sacked by the Dragons so it would be surprising to see him go back there
Look it’s my guess the reason was cash rather than compassion or bikies that he left us a few years ago.

The compassionate reason this time is to be close to his parents in Sydney.

Would be excellent if he returns to the Sea Eagles, but maybe he'll follow the Fainus to the Tigers :)

Bulldogs forum seems pretty confident too. Connections to Gould.
Also mentioned "another big name tongan forward". Olak'autua?

I wonder if the Warriors will let him go. But I feel we are in the box seat, maybe in hope, but we have let some players go, he presumably has a few friends at Manly, and wants to come 'home', second in line would be the Bulldogs, but they are garbage, tigers? Garbage, St George?, would he forgive a sacking? Then the Roosters, but after who they have already bought, and who they already have, that would be it for me, fans from all teams should march for an inquest into their dealings, although this probably should have happened long before now.

Hopefully his parents live on the Northern Beaches then, if it indeed, is about compassionate grounds.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8