AE - The Definitive History

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was there. Although only a younging and under a different username. Can't quite remember what it was.

I also remember Gonnads. I mean... gonda!

The deleting bitch.

i know, just stirring.

you have to have kept your eyes closed to not have worked out who/what the oricle was

Ah yes, the great Gonda. Worked especially hard to clean the mess up by leaving it to fester for days at a time. I was posting as King_Brookie for years and OEE was my sort of Eagles home. Ridgepipe was apt and Vegas used to drive me crazy but it was Oracle that forged a pack to be reckoned with. I am looking forward to Exodus.

I don't know if anyone remembers that thread I started calling "This is going to get me banned but......." and it was an impassioned plea to Aaron to get rid of the Orifice.

Well, I've dredged that up and it will feature heavily in the Exodus.

i bet the only running he did was down hill and on the wya to the pie shop too

Yep Corso Pete- I had many a battle with him (Running Bear), there were many bitter bear supporters back then trying desperately to hang on as it was all slipping away from them! (I suppose in hindsight you can't really blame them but all the same it was us vs them- it was never going to work as one)

not sure about that (or maybe another one clever remark that has past me by) but the he loved Norths with a passion, hated Manly with equal passion and as for his hate of the NRL that beggars belief. But to his credit he fought an often lonley battle to have the Bears return to their rightful place in the NRL. Which, by the way I agreed with.

The Norths supporters were their own worst enemy. There was a girl as well who was painfully irritation - I have forgotten her name but she was as vocal as Running Bear and his mates.

Brings back memories of the Manly Haters forum, which is still there funny enough!

will undoubtedly get one in at least one installment

Ok, this is the sanitised version. Please expain why you really started this site up after all the reukes from ME.

Lets start with the vilification of Jye Mallane ME and contiue from there.

We haven't got to that yet.

But AJ you will find that the REAL history is very different to the one that exists in your manic depressive head.

Had your meds today?

Kiwi Eagle - the only regular contributor to the I'm Bored MSE Threads who is tolerated at AE.

:lol:

LOL

C'mon Mata,we know you all sit there and read it :lol: :lol: :lol:
And I have good reason to be in there :dance:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8