AFB ko on Klemmer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From that article....."It was ugly and Pearce was clearly dazed . As he stood up, receiving treatment from a trainer, a huge black eye was clear to see. The No.7 then underwent a HIA."
Typical useless false reporting media. Pearce had that black eye prior to AFB's hit!!!

View attachment 11170
You don't get a black eye at the time of impact.

They should look at Walker's shiner from that scumo game.

AFB should be OK :nod:

Note sure I could think of any other set of props I'd want on my team apart from Marty and Addin.

Anyone got another teams starting props they'd swap out?

Do we have best in league?
100% we do.. absolute BEASTS with huge motors and work rates.. the way they work in tandem is a thing of beauty and just pretty to watch..

Also... I’ve always thought that Klemperer is something of an imposter, and is living off that one SOO game where he went pretty well that time... but got absolutely toweled up like no one’s business the in the next game and has made bugger all impact since..

Nah hes a great player the guy makes a heap of post contact meters and has a good offload. There halves sucked big time especially lino guy is worse then hodkinson
Agree to disagree... I just don’t really rate him and never really have... yeah ok I’d have him in our team to bulk up the prop roster and help fill that gap when Marty and AFB have a spell... but I just don’t buy the hype..

Just studied both sironen and blake incidents in slow motion. After watching both 20-25 times they will both be missing next week. But I love the mongrel we are displaying this year just need to be a bit smarter.

Cannot believe that none of the commentators made mention about Klemmer going straight to the dressing room when the game finished and didn’t shake any of the manly players hands

Bad sportsmanship and a big sook

Did he really? Haha what a sook!

I did see him crack it big time getting subbed with 2 mins to go in the first half which was quite amusing!

And now Tonga. He played off the bench in the test against the Kangaroos in Auckland last year.

Yes he did, but because he played for NZ a "tier 1" nation first, he cannot play SOO.
Not sure if a tier 2 team means the same though, but he already played for NZ, so the book is closed.

Cannot believe that none of the commentators made mention about Klemmer going straight to the dressing room when the game finished and didn’t shake any of the manly players hands

Bad sportsmanship and a big sook
Not even his mate Jake?

Maybe he’s just peeved he didn’t link up again with Des.

Well it is a Manly player so he will be punished twice by sin binning AND a suspension.

The fact he got binned should be sufficient given there was nothing it as it was an ACCIDENT FFS..
Brown even said at the press conference after the match that Pearce was falling, AFB is a big man ,it was unintentional and that 10 minutes in the bin was sufficient. This is the NRL though.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8