all Hail Froggy .... 100 milestone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bugger you haters. Dam he's a good player.

Is there a tougher man in the NRL right now? And he does it week in week out.

How fit is he? A couple of times in that game just take note of how much ground he covers from one ruck to the next and makes it to dummy.

His clean up work. Everytime who has put there body into a position to help.

There may not be a better 1 per centre in the game.

All the talk post game the DCE, turbo, Brooks combination. Yep a big thank you Frog🐸.

That Brooks try to seal the game.

There is such a nice long pass that isolated players in the lead up. Just getting to that play of the ball was impressive.

Brooks skips to the outside, but pass selection all the Fog.

Picked his time for a run perfectly for his try

It's only Game 1 but signs Ennis is already improving his game.

I know one thing. He's a better player than he gets credit for. Even from Manly Fans.

😍🐸
I have always admired Frog’s commitment and effort… even way back when Baz had him pegged as our 6..
The thing that has let him down at dummy half (the only thing imo) is his ball delivery… but I have made the point before that it is partly on him (for poor passes here and there) and partly on our offence (because players do not time their runs very well and are not giving frog the chance to hit them AT the advantage line)…
Frog is bloody tough, does not quit, is a very good tackler, can nail the occasional 40/20 and is pretty good at picking his moment to run… you can’t teach speed and he makes the occasional handling error (but most do when they are gassed)…
I thought his passing was pretty decent most of last year (most) and all in all there are more pluses than negatives with the frogster …

I have always admired Frog’s commitment and effort… even way back when Baz had him pegged as our 6..
The thing that has let him down at dummy half (the only thing imo) is his ball delivery… but I have made the point before that it is partly on him (for poor passes here and there) and partly on our offence (because players do not time their runs very well and are not giving frog the chance to hit them AT the advantage line)…
Frog is bloody tough, does not quit, is a very good tackler, can nail the occasional 40/20 and is pretty good at picking his moment to run… you can’t teach speed and he makes the occasional handling error (but most do when they are gassed)…
I thought his passing was pretty decent most of last year (most) and all in all there are more pluses than negatives with the frogster …
I think your right on the 40/20’s, i’d love to see his strike rate on attempts. I do know one thing, there are a lot in front of him in the error count in the last couple of years that are on the paddock half the time, touch the ball a third of the time and make a quarter of the tackles.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8