All NRL Games [Round 11, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Jerry1

First Grader
Bunker looking for separation.

Attachments

• Screenshot .png
    Screenshot .png
    64.7 KB · Views: 6

Hotspur2014

Reserve Grader
FYI, Wolves from the EPL has lodged a legal complaint against VAR , and the EPL has directed that all 20 EPL sides must vote in June whether to keep or to get rid of the VAR.
This is what NRL clubs must do regarding the Bunker , as it is now looking for frame by frame decisions that are usually wrong anyway AND KILLING THE GAME’S ROOTS !!!

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Gotta love NRL overrated consistency… ref was going to let Suuali stay on the field for that (a mere few metres from the line)… compare to how quickly Paseka was marched for 10 for doing the same thing but 45 meters out last night…

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Agghh! McInnes pushed a stupid pass there when they had the 6A in good position. Very Manly-like actually.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Were there any wrapping arms in that Suuali hit on Hynes? It was fast, but looked to be a front on shoulder hit…

That’s bad from Kennedy… not having a great game.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Not as stupid as Kotoa’s last pass to Kennedy before HT. Sipa’s a beast, bringing plenty from 14.
Agree, Kotoa probably should have taken the conservative approach in that situation. That said, Kennedy should never have dropped it… soft onto the chest.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Why put your hands on the face of the tackled player? Never understood the reason for it, given it does get pulled up from time to time. That said… Gee Gee really giving the rorters a leg up with that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 6 -39 14