All NRL Games [Round 12, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yeah pretty good but I think that our Two Tom’s are pretty good - I’d love to see Mitch Barnett in the maroon & white.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
How good would Herbie look in maroon and white ?
I asked ChatGPT to draw Herbie the Love Bug in a Manly jersey and got this:

Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 4.54.03 PM.png

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
After slapping it around a bit more, I got this:

Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 5.01.06 PM.png

And a story to go with it, which I didn't even ask for:

Title: “Herbie’s Maroon and White Spirit”

Herbie’s engine purred as he cruised down the coastal road. The salty breeze tousled his roof, and the sun kissed his glossy maroon paint. He was no ordinary bug; he was a rugby bug—a true Manly Sea Eagles supporter.

His rugby league jersey was a perfect fit, the maroon fabric hugging his curves. Across his hood, the team emblem stood proud—a soaring sea eagle with wings outstretched. The number 13 adorned his doors, a tribute to the legendary season when Manly dominated the field.

Herbie parked near the stadium, his tires gripping the asphalt. Fans in maroon scarves cheered as they passed by. Herbie honked his horn, joining the chorus of anticipation. Today was a clash of titans, and he was ready.

As the game unfolded, Herbie’s headlights followed every play. He winced when the opposition scored, but his spirit remained unshaken. When Manly surged ahead, he blinked in celebration. His windshield wipers swished like pom-poms.

When the final whistle blew, Herbie revved his engine. Victory! The sea eagle on his jersey seemed to soar higher. Fans high-fived him, leaving smudges on his windows. Herbie didn’t mind; those were marks of camaraderie.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, Herbie drove home. His jersey smelled of grass and adrenaline. He’d be back for the next game, ready to rally the team. After all, he wasn’t just a bug; he was a beacon of Manly pride.

And so, Herbie the Love Bug became Herbie the Maroon Eagle. His legacy grew, whispered among fans: “Remember that bug? The one with the jersey? Yeah, he was our lucky charm.”

I hope this version captures the true Manly spirit! If you have any more requests or want to explore other creative scenarios, feel free to ask. 🌟🎨

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
After slapping it around a bit more, I got this:

View attachment 27171

And a story to go with it, which I didn't even ask for:

Title: “Herbie’s Maroon and White Spirit”

Herbie’s engine purred as he cruised down the coastal road. The salty breeze tousled his roof, and the sun kissed his glossy maroon paint. He was no ordinary bug; he was a rugby bug—a true Manly Sea Eagles supporter.

His rugby league jersey was a perfect fit, the maroon fabric hugging his curves. Across his hood, the team emblem stood proud—a soaring sea eagle with wings outstretched. The number 13 adorned his doors, a tribute to the legendary season when Manly dominated the field.

Herbie parked near the stadium, his tires gripping the asphalt. Fans in maroon scarves cheered as they passed by. Herbie honked his horn, joining the chorus of anticipation. Today was a clash of titans, and he was ready.

As the game unfolded, Herbie’s headlights followed every play. He winced when the opposition scored, but his spirit remained unshaken. When Manly surged ahead, he blinked in celebration. His windshield wipers swished like pom-poms.

When the final whistle blew, Herbie revved his engine. Victory! The sea eagle on his jersey seemed to soar higher. Fans high-fived him, leaving smudges on his windows. Herbie didn’t mind; those were marks of camaraderie.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, Herbie drove home. His jersey smelled of grass and adrenaline. He’d be back for the next game, ready to rally the team. After all, he wasn’t just a bug; he was a beacon of Manly pride.

And so, Herbie the Love Bug became Herbie the Maroon Eagle. His legacy grew, whispered among fans: “Remember that bug? The one with the jersey? Yeah, he was our lucky charm.”

I hope this version captures the true Manly spirit! If you have any more requests or want to explore other creative scenarios, feel free to ask. 🌟🎨
That VW looks awesome. I like the pale blue-stripe ( I know a lot don’t like any blue in our jerseys, but I was a huge fan of the Pepsi jersey).

As for the story, it sounds like something @BOZO would come up with. @:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16