All NRL Games [Round 7, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tune in for a weekend of teams miraculously getting pinged by numerous penalties and set re-starts if they get 14+ ahead.

Stay for the disruptor and charge down calls that no one will understand.

Leave when Annesley says 'players make mistakes toooooo' when asked about the 40 obvious mistakes the refs and bunker makes.

Thursday, April 18
Roosters v Storm, Allianz Stadium, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, April 19
Dragons v Warriors, WIN Stadium, Wollongong, Fox, 6pm
Eels v Dolphins, TIO Stadium, Darwin, Nine/Fox, 8pm

Saturday, April 20
Panthers v Tigers, Carrington Park, Bathurst, Fox, 3pm
Titans v Sea Eagles, Cbus Super Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Broncos v Raiders, Suncorp Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, April 21
Bulldogs v Knights, Accor Stadium, Fox, 2pm
Sharks v Cowboys, PointsBet Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

And……….
Why do you get 2 points for a BYE, when it only distorts your position on the live table for teams who haven’t yet received the BYE.
Eg. Titans have lost every game but are ahead of the Rabbits who have won one.
Every team should get zero points for any BYE !
😡

This would be the real live table if BYES were zero points -

1. Raiders 8 (+48)
2. Cowboys 8 (+28)
3. Sharks 8 (+23)
4. Storm 8 (+14)
5. Warriors 7 (+38)
6. S Eagles 7 (+21)
7. Dolphins. 6 (+25)
8. Panthers 6 (+14)

9. Tigers 6 (- 15)
10.Broncos 6 (+16)
11. Eels 6( -13 )
12. Dragons 6( - 36)
13. Knights 4 ( -5 )
14. Bulldogs 4 ( -7 )
15. Rabbits 2 (-102)
16. Titans 0 ( -86)

This would be the real live table if BYES were zero points -

1. Raiders 8 (+48)
2. Cowboys 8 (+28)
3. Sharks 8 (+23)
4. Storm 8 (+14)
5. Warriors 7 (+38)
6. S Eagles 7 (+21)
7. Dolphins. 6 (+25)
8. Panthers 6 (+14)

9. Tigers 6 (- 15)
10.Broncos 6 (+16)
11. Eels 6( -13 )
12. Dragons 6( - 36)
13. Knights 4 ( -5 )
14. Bulldogs 4 ( -7 )
15. Rabbits 2 (-102)
16. Titans 0 ( -86)
The table is still skewed because it doesn’t take into account the number of losses. For example, your table suggests Raiders, Cows, and Sharks are equal (8 points). While they have the same number of wins, Sharks have just the one loss, compared to two losses for the other two teams…

The table is still skewed because it doesn’t take into account the number of losses. For example, your table suggests Raiders, Cows, and Sharks are equal (8 points). While they have the same number of wins, Sharks have just the one loss, compared to two losses for the other two teams…
Sorry but beg to differ.
A points table is based on the number of wins (not losses), no matter how many games you have played.
Most major sports operate that way (EPL, NBA, NBL, NFL etc).
The NRL of course has to be different just to make it difficult !
If you have no problem with it ok, but every Rugby League and sports person I have spoken to about it ,hate the way it is done and agree with me.
At the end of the day it irons itself out over a season, but most people don’t understand that you get 2 points for not playing a game.
End of rant.

Sorry but beg to differ.
A points table is based on the number of wins (not losses), no matter how many games you have played.
If you have no problem with it ok, but every Rugby League and sports person I have spoken to about it ,hate the way it is done and agree with me.
At the end of the day it irons itself out over a season, but most people don’t understand that you get 2 points for not playing a game.
End of rant.
In the grand scheme of things I don't suppose it matters, but I have always thought it strange that a team gets rewarded for not playing.
The simplest solution would be to have an even number of teams and no byes... maybe that's too simple

Sorry but beg to differ.
End of rant.
I don’t have a problem with giving zero points for a bye and focusing on points for wins only. I also intuitively prefer that approach. Nevertheless, the table will still be skewed. That’s not my opinion, it’s just mathematics.

Although, we could focus on the win-draw-loss approach that some of those other sports you mentioned use (percentages). I’d be fine with that

Another poor refereeing and bunker performance last night..."managing" another result. How does Klein hold down a job.
It’s starting to make the game I love unwatchable. It really is. The constant feedback from people within the game and external to it has to be taken on by the NRL. I think most would be happy to cop a refs on field mistake on the run than one that is constantly being reviewed and they still get wrong.

Bunker needs to be reigned in and very quickly. Only permit them to review what the referees asks nothing more.
The Easts' criticism will put extra pressure on The Bunker. If there is one club the NRL panders to it's Easts.
The Bunker has been a failure. Our sport would be much more forgiving if decisions reverted to the old system of the ref being in charge. Because we have The Bunker we expect decisions to be 100% correct and they are not, which causes more controversy than it solves.
Let TV networks dissect on-field decisions if they want, but by the time they come to a conclusion (if, indeed they do) then viewers will have missed a couple of minutes of live action.
Let the game flow. This stop-start system we now have is more gridiron than RL.

The Bunker fcked up and so did the Roosters when they failed take advantage and pile on the points when Munster was off for 10 minutes and the storm were left with 12 players on the field

10 minutes is a long time in Rugby League and the Roosters failed to dominate a 12 man team and make it their time Because it was time for the Storm to show their resilience once again and keep the Roosters scoreless

The moral of the story
We can not control the Bunker
But we can control our destiny in the game and prevail with resilient play
At the end of every game you either Prevail or Fail

No Excuses for Google eyes and failed coach Trent Robinson
The Storm have Prevailed once again and have maintained their record long winning run over the Roosters
1713491434638.png

The Power of Prevailing Resilience ....

Resilient Teams Have Prevailed against all odds
Resilient teams have Prevailed with players sent off
Resilient Teams have Prevailed with lopsided penalty counts
Resilient teams have Prevailed with tries being disallowed
Resilient Teams Have Prevailed with crippling injuries during the game

But The most crippling team setback is not the Bunker
The most crippling team setback is lacking the Resilience to overcome adversity and Prevail

What Does Resilience really Mean ?
Resilience is the ability to withstand adversity and bounce back from difficult life events.
At the End of every game we either Prevail or Fail
Excuses have never won anyone any game
1713492760930.png

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8