All NRL Games [Round 8, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Titans do what we couldnt.

A win in NZ.

Surprises no one, not that i tipped them.

Great win by the Titans..
I have no second team
There is only one team.. Manly
So im always supporting any team that if they win, it benefits the mighty Sea Eagles..
The Wahs losing is a great result for the Sea Eagles, on the ladder! as every point counts towards who finishes where at seasons end. . Wahs drop points..whoooo hooooo..

PS.. I'm so over the Warriors and their acadamy awards acting school performances..

Last edited:
Great win by the Titans..
I have no second team
There is only one team.. Manly
So im always supporting any team that if they win it benefits the mighty Sea Eagles..
The Wahs losing is a great result for the Sea Eagles on the ladder as every point counts towards who finishes where at seasons end. . Wahs drop points..whoooo hooooo..

PS.. I'm so over the Warriors and their acadamy awards acting school performances..
Yeah DWZ stayed down to milk a penalty with 5 to go.

My Kiwi mate across the road ain't happy lol.

He's got $500 on bets over the weekend in the NRL and a fair whack of that was on his team winning at home ... and they just lost.

Ah yes, the JWH magic forearm… that nobody ever picks up

Would like a bit more scrutiny of how the upright tackler came to be knocked out. Something had to connect to his head.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8