All NRL Games [Round 8, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
CHT is due back.

Will probably be TMM and Tuaupiki otherwise. I suspect we are waiting for CHT to come back before giving SJ a break.

Do you guys have a half you dont want (outside of Shuster ;))
You can half a Schuster for $100K per season.

It must hurt a lot that the great Manly team couldnt do what the Dragons and Titans did in beating us. Im sorry guys. If you guys are ever my way, the tissues are on me.
The might of Manly is not defined by minor setbacks
The Might of Manly is defined by our Great Premiership Wins

Glory only comes to those that Win Premierships and the Glorious Manly have deprived you on your only chance that you had in winning one

Keep your tissues and keep drying your 2011 tears that have been flooding your warriors face ever since

The Great Sea eagle Jamie Lyon going in for the Try that Broke the warriors hearts and has scarred them ever since
1714119173423.png

Glory only comes to those that Win Premierships and the Glorious Manly have deprived you on your only chance that you had in winning one
Do Manly fans have short memory spans or something? Its as if you guys have as much knowledge of rugby league history as you do have of rugby league rules. Does the air from the toxic waste only blow over the harbour bridge or something that causes this? We need to have an investigation to find out ;)

We also made the GF in 2002 - We were also the Minor Prems that year ;)

Are you crazy! No decent club would pay that much for him ;)

@Mark from Brisbane would probably disagree but yeah cant unstubborn the stubborn who try to push that everything is rosey from within their own glasshouse ;)
Speaking of Glasshouses
Teams that live in Glass house have Glass Jaws
Because teams with Glass Jaws like the Warriors Get Knocked out In Grand Finals and Never Win one

2011 Manly Grand final Win
Another Victorious Manly try and another Nail in the Coffin for the Winless Warriors
1714120022334.png

Do Manly fans have short memory spans or something? Its as if you guys have as much knowledge of rugby league history as you do have of rugby league rules. Does the air from the toxic waste only blow over the harbour bridge or something that causes this? We need to have an investigation to find out ;)

And you got your butts kicked in 2002 as well ... ;)

Last edited:
Did you win a Grand final in 2022 ?
You lost that one as well
The difference between Manly and the Warriors is
The Warriors celebrate Grand Final Loses
and the Superior Sea Eagles Celebrate Grand Final Wins
1714120261854.png

View attachment 26826
Can you please stop posting pictures of Kiwis, especially in suggestive poses. It has already been said that the fans on here find the Kiwi males much cuter than the females. I feel somewhat violated whenever i come here as i can just see you 'man'ly fans just eyeing my posts up and down.

Congrats on winning in 2012. I mean it was a pretty long time ago but if it helps you feel sleep better at night go ahead lol

Congrats on winning in 2012. I mean it was a pretty long time ago but if it helps you feel sleep better at night go ahead lol
Thank you for Acknowledging and Congratulating the Great Grand Final Winning Manly Club

As For clubs like the warriors that have Never won a Grand final
Winning a Grand Final is not only a Great Club Honor but it is also What Defines our Legendary Manly club

And I must say Manly People do sleep better having Won Grand finals
We sleep much better than the Winless warriors

A winless warriors nightmare that still haunts them to this very day
1714121568718.png

Thank you for Acknowledging and Congratulating the Great Grand Final Winning Manly Club

As For clubs like the warriors that have Never won a Grand final
Winning a Grand Final is not only a Great Club Honor but it is also What Defines our Legendary Manly club

And I must say Manly People do sleep better having Won Grand finals
We sleep much better than the Winless warriors

A winless warriors nightmare that still haunts them to this very day
View attachment 26827
Every Premiership is memorable but that GF was the least memorable in our rich and storied history of winning GFs. As soon as the Wahs pulled off the greatest win in their clubs history against the storm we all knew the trophy was coming back to Brookie.

View attachment 26826

I keep offering to lend my 2011 Grand Final DVD to my Wahs supporting Kiwi mate across the street. He never takes up the offer :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Melbourne need to be investigated for their fast play the balls at ***ehole park. None of them ever touch the ball, that's why they roll forward so quickly.
The Nrl needs to decide if this is okay or not.
Bellamy. Master cheat.
They also walked off the mark a lot, taking the markers out of play, then the dummy half would bolt thru the gap. You could even hear the referee call the Souths defenders as out of play.

If i hear another Fox commentator say some team or crowd or whatever "are up and about" for the game, tonight or whatever, I will vomit. I don't know which of them first said it, but now they all do it. Repeatedly.

If Tigpies had some class and pace on their right, they would have run in two tries already. Staines is useless on their right wing, and Nadan inside him, not much better.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10