All NRL Games [Round 8, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Nothing game in Townsville.

The NRL agree.

Kasey Badger refereeing.

Shame GIF

So they make the player move back 20mm to play the ball, yet the kickers can move forward a metre to kick for touch... Then the Roosters guy is in front of the line when he takes a short drop out. Just make it up as they go. Offside from kick offs. it is getting a tuff and frustrating game to watch

Ive been reliably informed on here that in the modern game these sort of defensive efforts are impossible.

Broncos and Panthers say otherwise....despite being on the wrong end of mountains of possession.

Edited by to add....and both away from home.....

So the video ref can now tell if there was "intent" to strip.

Must be powerful video equipment if it can read the minds of defenders.

I wonder how many more seasons I will watch the NRL.

100%.

The Bunker can’t rule on a forward pass when the ball clearly goes forward out of the hands. But it can read minds and declare what someone’s intentions were. The game is broken.

This has been the worst half of refereeing I think Ive ever seen.
How Badger gets another gig refereeing is beyond belief, stick to being touch judge.

These touch judges are getting way to involved calling line balls forward, one against Manly where Tom would have sealed the game and the Nanai first try today wasn’t forward..

Tumble-lomo just going through the motions, and taking 1m of the Cow's money for years to come. It's the Cow's Schuster signing.

Reed Mahoney gets my vote.
I kinda agree with Mahoney plus Latrell and Cody Walker but I reckon Bateman takes the prize. There is niggle in every tackle whether he's got the ball or defending. But he reminds me of a scrapyard dog, he won't back down to anyone regardless of giving size away

Tumble-lomo just going through the motions, and taking 1m of the Cow's money for years to come. It's the Cow's Schuster signing.

We might not have won a premiership since he signed the contract, but as far as keeping himself on the park goes ... DCE is one of the few million dollar contract players in the NRL who seems to stay injury free year after year, and until this week pretty much suspension free too.

Vossy rabbiting on with a Reece Walsh lovefest and the donkeys aren’t even playing. Nothing to do with this game today.

When you have a defensive line advancing IN YOUR IN GOAL .... you don't pass the ball.

Got away with it by only giving away a line drop out ... but that was a crazy pass by Isaako.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8