All NRL Games [Round 8, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You can guarantee they won't throw up that paper thin sh*t defense next week. They'll tackle like their lives depend on it next week.
Like I said last week but again rings true out of all the teams to play next week raiders are not the team you want to be playing

They will scramble for everything
If we think just turning up will be enough we have rocks in our heads

We should still have the talent to beat this mob by a good margin but you can smell an ambush next week if we are not careful

They will be desperate

You can guarantee they won't throw up that paper thin sh*t defense next week. They'll tackle like their lives depend on it next week.
We ain't talking about Parra Mick, at home the Faders were really poor with virtually no resistance shown on the tryline.

We ain't talking about Parra Mick, at home the Faders were really poor with virtually no resistance shown on the tryline.
Yeah it's actually our defense I'm more worried about. Then again that right side will be different so hopefully Seib puts in defenders who can work in sync.

More of a green tinge to it being the Raiders, but its almost the same as our 2012 Anzac camouflage jumper.

View attachment 26862

As a side issue, gosh Manly's been blessed with great players with family links. The Stewarts, the Trbojevics, the Blakes, and even though I know its been problematic, The Hopoates. Great to see. Could also have been the Fainus but it seemed a bridge too far with that family

Ive been reliably informed on here that in the modern game these sort of defensive efforts are impossible.

Broncos and Panthers say otherwise....despite being on the wrong end of mountains of possession.

Edited by to add....and both away from home.....
My pet hate is the offside rule when a kicker puts the ball up, this bs of checking if a chaser has his big toe in front of the kicker is ridiculous, surely if their back foot is grounded behind the kicker this puts them onside, these NRL clowns are seemingly always looking for ways to stifle the attack. There was a time when the league was focused on encouraging attacking plays that led to more tries and brought the fans to their feet, now it's turned 180 degrees to the point where we watch countless replays as the moron in the bunker does all possible to deny a try, to me it seems as though they're doing everything possible to turn fans away 😡😡

Hope he goes good, but they've got Ethan Sanders next year who played well against us. Gun player and could be the next best half in a couple of years.
Makes you wonder wtf is wrong with the squeels, for years they pined for another Sterling and then they let Sanders slip through their fingers, what a joke of a club they are

My pet hate is the offside rule when a kicker puts the ball up, this bs of checking if a chaser has his big toe in front of the kicker is ridiculous, surely if their back foot is grounded behind the kicker this puts them onside, these NRL clowns are seemingly always looking for ways to stifle the attack. There was a time when the league was focused on encouraging attacking plays that led to more tries and brought the fans to their feet, now it's turned 180 degrees to the point where we watch countless replays as the moron in the bunker does all possible to deny a try, to me it seems as though they're doing everything possible to turn fans away 😡😡
The Bunker seems to be able to intercede anytime, on a whim, for the most innocuous of reasons which leaves him/her able to manipulate results like never before in a game of RL. The Bunker is now a higher decision-maker than the on-field referee. It is a worry, especially when there are so many strange rulings being made by the Bunker.

Cronulla has had an incredibly soft draw to date. After it plays Illawarra this week its true tests will come in a five-week stretch against Melbourne, Easts, Penrith, Parramatta and Brisbane.
Yes I saw that elsewhere , very soft draw during the first 2 months , let’s see how they go in the next 2.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10