All The Best To The Tipping Comp Leaders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
haha I wish I could DSM. to be honest I was hoping I won the comp so I could give it straight back to the donor.

I am planning a few comps next year, it was good this year and we have room for other things now we have something in the kitty and its not coming directly our of the hip pocket.

this really has put us in good stead for the next few years.

I also want to put a massive thanks out to Zep as well he has been a massive help on this site, and he may just end up with increased status here soon. Also the donor of the prizes, they know who they are and I wont name them but they will forever be a legend in my mind.

Thanks Dan & Zep, all you tippers & prize donors!

I didn't have much of an idea about why it was a memorial and anything about the 1st prize until recently - I feel especially honoured to have won the inaugural Jan Davis Memorial Tipping Competition.

I was actually in several online NRL tipping comps - most for free, tho this is 1 of 2 for money - I won both of them :)
Tipped the same tips in all of them, ended up with 133 points in footytips.com.au and reached as high as position 310 out of over 105,000 tippers Australia wide in that site after round 25.

Love it.
Cheers!
Go Manly!

Wow dude winning 2 comps is a bloody good run especially how high you got in the footytips one

bretta23 link said:
F**k you Dsm who the F**k do you think you are and what the F**k would you know you little weed.

Probably a fair comment to DSM5 in general after most of his posts, but not sure its relevant in this thread.

I came higher up the tipping ladder than you bretta23, so obviously I know more about footie than you do you sook.  Are you related to CliffyGc?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4