All Time Favourite Songs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
damn its geting put back huh?

Thats cool I have things on tommorrow and Friday anyway ;)

just listened to it again to make sure and yep KARNIVOOL - THEMATA is the best song going round right now..... closely by the butterfly effects phoenix

Tailights Fade - Buffalo Tom
Everybody Moves - Died Pretty
Your In A Mess - Falling Joys
Barbarian - Hummingbirds
Sweetest Decline - Beth Orton
Across The Sands - Stone Roses
Girlfriend In A Coma - The Smiths
Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths
SuedeHead - Morrissey
Away Away - Weddings Parties Anything
Disarm - Smashing Pumpkins
Impractical Joke - Smudge
She's A Sensation - The Ramones
Cattle & Cane - The Go Betweens
Hotel Womb - The Church
Gepetto - Belly
Happy - Neds Atomic Dustbin
Shame About Ray - The Lemonheads
Give It Away - James
Here Comes Your Man - The Pixies
Headache - Frank Black
Lebanon Tennesee - Ron Sexsmith
Victims - Lucky Dube
Birima - Youssou N'Dour
Fathers Hand - Bluebottle Kiss
Elderly Woman Behind The Counter - Pearl Jam
Captain - Something For Kate
Wonder - Lamb
Freak Scene - Dinosaur Jnr
Tomorrow Wendy - Concrete Blonde
High & Dry - RadioHead
Stop Whispering - Radiohead
Dart & Hi C's - ScreamFeeder
Girl From Mars - Ash
Doll Parts - Hole
Birdhouse & Ana Ng - They Might Be Giants

& of course - Eagle Rock !

cant believe I didnt call any smiths song, its pretty much always on my ipod playlists.

Panic - The smiths
I started something - The Smiths
Frankly Mr Shankly - The Smiths

prolly because this is the all time 3 fav songs, not what are you listening to now, its just that a lot of people must have failed maths

Nah fluff, I think its the comprehension bit that is the problem, some people read "3 favorite songs" and comprehend it to mean "every song I've every heard of that will make me sound cool" ;)

prolly because this is the all time 3 fav songs, not what are you listening to now, its just that a lot of people must have failed maths

I find it impossible to have just 3 favourite songs. We use to try and play this when I worked at mall music we couldnt do it then, cant do it then.

But fluffy I guess if I looked like you I would have little else but slef rightousness

[quote author=Fluffy]

I find it impossible to have just 3 favourite songs. We use to try and play this when I worked at mall music we couldnt do it then, cant do it then.

But fluffy I guess if I looked like you I would have little else but slef rightousness
[/quote]

To true, If YOU looked like ME you have SFA happening, however its me and i have far far more going on so its all good.

good thing I dont look like you.....I was blessed with charm and charisma, you had to work for an engineering degree to make yourself more rounded

yeah sure you did champ!!!!!

I wont go for the throat, even though it is exposed for the taking

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8