Allegations put Brett out of favour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Someone has been naughty apparently:

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/allegations-put-brett-out-of-favour-20101014-16lul.html

Funny how the story came out the week before the game with the JEts.  They'd have had nothing to do with it now, would they?

Re: Allegations put Brett out of favour

If they did then it was a great move. Love to see a franchise that will do anything within the rules to win.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if there are any truth to the allegations. Nothing will happen though, the NFL won't release the findings of their investigation until after the season if it isn't good for Farve, let him keep growing his games started record & all that, have him retire a HOF hero etc. Goodell will be lapping it up.

By the way, anyone else think that the girl who has apparently received these photos looks a lot like Farve's actual wife?

They should act but they won't, set up or not.

It's not Raeplisburger, Pacman Jones or Mick Vick, It's the golden child. Madden will gorge himself to death on turducken if the NFL suspends Farve & ends his streak.

I caught a lot of the GB game. Favre was brilliant one minute then three interceptions the next. Most of our teams are off to a tough start and some close losses.

ManlyBacker link said:
I caught a lot of the GB game. Favre was brilliant one minute then three interceptions the next. Most of our teams are off to a tough start and some close losses.

Same ol' Farve.

The weakness of the NFC north may be the Vikes' saving grace. The Pack are the only other decent team in the division.

NFC wildcard spots are wide open, the entire conference is very weak. At least the 'Boys won't be there :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4