Almost perfect Decision - but 1 thing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
In 2012 Tooves needs to be given the reigns to make the major calls. Obviously he has worked amongst the scenes in recent years but for mine all major decisions go with Tooves. This is the way he will earn the players respect & trust including those off contract. Keep in mind Tooves will bring his own ideas to the table & I must confess to feeling excited about this possability becoming reality. If Des is genuine in his quest to continue in 2012 with the future of Manly in his best interest he will at least have Tooves as combined head coach. Tooves has been involved in rep fixtures & apart from knowing strategies & skills is possably the greatest competitor I have seen in football.
Love the quick call- good decision but lets give Tooves the opportunity he has longed for & deserves. If Des still has Manly's best interests at heart for 2012 I believe this should happen.

"Tooves will take on an increased role next year with a view to Des starting to hand things over."

Quote from Penn

I agree MK... Last thing I want to see is round 1, 2012 and Des has Toovey running messages out to the team.

Phoenix said:
I agree MK... Last thing I want to see is round 1, 2012 and Des has Toovey running messages out to the team.

I agree. Have Toovs and Des up in the box together from Round 1 onwards and have 2013's water runner, whoever that is, doing the job in 2012. Basically you want to have everyone that will be there in 2013 in their roles, learning the ropes, by half way through 2012 at the very latest.

It might cost us a little extra in 2012 with wages etc but it will be worth it in the long run.

Des and tooves in the box
Cliffy running water.

Or

Tooves in the box
Des running water ;)

Either way im happy.

Can you imagine Cliffy running around in backplay, Gatorade in one hand, Winnie Blue in the other.

"Stand over here and be a windbreak Kitey, I can't get this thing lit in the wind"

The decision makers must be applauded for acting quickly.

Tooves will be great so long as they install a bar stool into the Coach's booth so that he can see out :p

Cliffy is a must, running onto Brookie will lift everyone's spirit.

Now action for keeping Crusher!

Fro said:
Can you imagine Cliffy running around in backplay, Gatorade in one hand, Winnie Blue in the other.

"Stand over here and be a windbreak Kitey, I can't get this thing lit in the wind"

Hilarious Fro, just picked myself up from the floor!!

These days with the phone betting aps he could be placing 'in the running' on the next score option and telling them what to do. Make Tandy-gate look small change.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8