An outside perspective on Manly's form

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
panash said:
Ray Stehr said:
panash said:
Ray Stehr said:
DSM5 said:
Both the games between Souths and the roosters, we displayed about 70percent of our potential, and the opposition close to their limit. If we can put our best team on the park, and get a fair share of decisions, I feel very confident of picking up the silverware at the end of the year.

Don't kid yourself, Easts can play much better than that,

DSM5 said:
Both the games between Souths and the roosters, we displayed about 70percent of our potential, and the opposition close to their limit. If we can put our best team on the park, and get a fair share of decisions, I feel very confident of picking up the silverware at the end of the year.

mate ,what does your post say ? , how about you double it again !!!
do you feel you need to repeat yourself to try to get your worthless point across ??? doesnt concern us at all how well you the think the chickens can play.

The double post was not my fault and to your other statement, Just trying to educate you.

what are you doing here ??? why dont you go back and reminisce the glory you have succeeded in the last decade

- winning a handicapped 15 team comp in 2003
- losing the GF in 2004
- that your team was so useless they couldnt win the GF in a handicapped 15 team comp in 2010....

dont like repeating myself like some here , but we dont care how well you think the chickens can play !!!

If you're gonna have a nudge at him might pay to check you years and get them correct ;)

Kiwi Eagle said:
panash said:
Ray Stehr said:
panash said:
Ray Stehr said:

do you feel you need to repeat yourself to try to get your worthless point across ??? doesnt concern us at all how well you the think the chickens can play.

The double post was not my fault and to your other statement, Just trying to educate you.

what are you doing here ??? why dont you go back and reminisce the glory you have succeeded in the last decade

- losing the GF in 2004
- that your team was so useless they couldnt win the GF in a handicapped 15 team comp in 2010....

dont like repeating myself like some here , but we dont care how well you think the chickens can play !!!

If you're gonna have a nudge at him might pay to check you years and get them correct ;)

It's the jist of the thing!?

MadMarcus said:
Just heard some very interesting news about SBW from a very reliable source. i won't post here due to site rules, but let's just say I doubt the Roosters will be a force at the business end of the season. I think we gave ourselves too much credit for shutting him down on Monday. There were other factors at play.

I'm not one for rumours lol, but would love to hear more about scummy if his season is going down the tubes ;)

Kiwi Eagle said:
MadMarcus said:
Just heard some very interesting news about SBW from a very reliable source. i won't post here due to site rules, but let's just say I doubt the Roosters will be a force at the business end of the season. I think we gave ourselves too much credit for shutting him down on Monday. There were other factors at play.

I'm not one for rumours lol, but would love to hear more about scummy if his season is going down the tubes ;)

Are you saying you won't spread it if told? :D

DSM5 said:

Roosters were nowhere near their best.

Kiwi Eagle said:
MadMarcus said:

Lol...so you will believe a rumour about SBW. But any other rumour gets posted you're the first one to doubt it's validity.

Did I say anything about believing it ? lol

Twitter also wasn't mentioned :p

Stevo said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
MadMarcus said:

Are you saying you won't spread it if told? :D

Will be a guy at work desperate to hear it haha

Kiwi Eagle said:
panash said:
Ray Stehr said:
panash said:
Ray Stehr said:

- losing the GF in 2004

typo should be 2002 !!! it was my point that mattered !!!:cool:

Kiwi Eagle said:
Lol we got the gist of, surely a true Easts man would have pulled you up on it though !!

i think they didnt , because i forgot to add the lost to the panthers in 2003 GF..

what a decade for the roosters ( LOL )

Ray, I know you were our inaugural coach, but did you have a league career at all prior to that? Cheers.

MadMarcus said:
Wonder why TAB has'nt got the Cowboys/Rorters odds up!

Nthn NSW said:
MadMarcus said:

My mail is he will be playing the Cowboys game at this stage. Look for him to have a relatively quiet one though.

MadMarcus said:
Nthn NSW said:
MadMarcus said:

My mail is he will be playing the Cowboys game at this stage. Look for him to have a relatively quiet one though.
He is filthy on his manager because he missed the NFL Draft.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7