Andrew Davey from the Eels ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
We need a Joe Gulavao type in the squad. These type of over achieving players win us comps.
Have you been watching the finals @Ben ?
Are you saying that Davey was a dominant player and over achieved in the finals ?
I am asking as I have not been watching the finals

That seems to be the go to for announcements these days - which I don't mind.

If there's no backflips on the horizon I get the clubs have to wait before taking the official line, but I'm more than happy hearing it from a forum member who has checked out an Instagram account - then waiting for a 'scoop' from one of these so called journos. Might make them redundant!

well...

I didn't have to wait long

(lol)

ps - don't quote your own posts doofus!

Sea Eagles sign forward Andrew Davey

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are pleased to announce the signing of Parramatta forward Andrew Davey on a two-year deal.
The hard working back-rower has played 10 first grade matches after making his NRL debut for the Eels against the Sea Eagles at Lottoland in July this year. He played in both of Parramatta's finals matches.
Sea Eagles Recruitment and List Manager Noel Cleal said the Club was pleased to secure Davey’s services.
“Andrew will be a very handy acquisition and will add plenty of depth to our NRL squad,’’ Cleal said.

Locked in. Just got the members email 2 year deal
Thanks , Just checked my email ..

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are pleased to announce the signing of Parramatta forward Andrew Davey on a two-year deal.

The hard working back-rower has played 10 first grade matches after making his NRL debut for the Eels against the Sea Eagles at Lottoland in July this year. He played in both of Parramatta's finals matches.

Sea Eagles Recruitment and List Manager Noel Cleal said the Club was pleased to secure Davey’s services.

“Andrew will be a very handy acquisition and will add plenty of depth to our NRL squad,’’ Cleal said.

well...

I didn't have to wait long

(lol)

ps - don't quote your own posts doofus!

Sea Eagles sign forward Andrew Davey

You are too quick for me feathered friend

Here’s that non exciting announcement

Attachments

• B443FAFF-A16B-42D2-BF6C-30B7FDE24D26.png
    B443FAFF-A16B-42D2-BF6C-30B7FDE24D26.png
    319.7 KB · Views: 21
One question for you feathered friend ...
I have not been watching the finals
Can you please tell me how dominant was this Davey as compared to all the dominant forwards that made their mark and made a difference in the finals ?
Think Corey Waddell

So we have replaced Corey with another Corey ..
I am sure Des has a plan ....
In my opinion yes and I’d say it was simply Corey was offered more money at the Dogs so we went looking for a like for like replacement.

BUT, I’ve only seen a few games so he might be better than I think.

In my opinion yes and I’d say it was simply Corey was offered more money at the Dogs so we went looking for a like for like replacement.

BUT, I’ve only seen a few games so he might be better than I think.
Lets hope he is a better player and be one of the players that will raise the bar from our 2020 season as the bar needs to be raised in 2021

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11