Andrew johns gone @ end of 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He will fit in well with the roosters

Andrew Johns allegedly passes out at Toowoomba airport

October 3, 20153:56pm

RHIAN DEUTROMThe Courier-Mail

LEAGUE immortal Andrew Johns allegedly made sexually explicit comments to a married mother of three before being photographed having appeared to pass out at a Toowoomba airport.

Johns had been in Toowoomba yesterday for a speaking engagement at a grand final lunch at The Spotted Cow with about 120 guests.

It is understood the event ran until late last night but the former NRL great left early to catch a 7pm QANTASlink flight to Sydney from Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport.

The Sunday Mail understands Johns had been “very gracious” at the event, taking photos with fans and speaking with guests, and enjoyed “a couple of beers” throughout the day.

An event organiser, who did not wish to be named, said Johns was exhausted after a long day where he stood up for more than 200 fan photographs, but claimed he was not drunk at the lunch.

“He was on fire,” he said.

After Johns was dropped at the airport at around 6.30pm, customers were told their flight would be delayed three hours.

It is alleged Johns proceeded to enjoy several drinks in the airport bar but the league star has denied being drunk.

Pittsworth woman Helen Wright, 42, posted a message on the Today show’s Facebook page slamming Johns for allegedly being “severely intoxicated” and asking to kiss her.

The post was later removed from the Today show Facebook page.

“I am a 42-year-old woman that he asked to kiss him,” Mrs Wright wrote on Facebook.

“When I refused to kiss him and replied I was happily married and had three sons his question to me was ‘did you have a caesarean birth?’.

“Then he proceeded to pass out on the airport floor.”

It is believed airport security was aware Johns was inebriated but did not have to intervene.

“He was full, no doubt about that,” said an unnamed airport source.

According to Mrs Wright, the rugby league immortal’s lewd behaviour was watched by surrounding families at the airport.

“This is not an example that should be presented to children that were present!” Mrs Wright wrote.

“Many of the children had taken photos of him passed out.”

The photos and comments have been circulated around social media since the incident with many disappointed in the Channel Nine football commentator’s behaviour.

When told of the Facebook post today by The Sunday Mail, Johns got in contact with Mrs Wright and apologised.

“I’ve obviously said the wrong thing which has offended her and I rang her and apologised for that and she accepted my apology,” Johns said.

During the phone conversation, Mrs Wright said she asked him if he remembered his comments but Johns repeated “I apologise if I have offended you”.

“I accepted his apology and wish to take it no further,” Mrs Wright said.

“This has nothing to do with the NRL or any of their associations and I don’t want to blame anyone else, this is just about his behaviour that I’m disgusted with.”

However, Johns denied he “passed out” because of excessive alcohol.

“I didn’t pass out. That was not the case at all,” he said.

“I was up there for a function and had been up since 5 am. My flight home was delayed three hours last night so I took myself away into a quiet corner and laid down and had a sleep. No way did I pass out.”

http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports...oowoomba-airport/story-fno61i58-1227555538835

On the FB post if you were read other ppls comments they said he was was doing nothing wrong that he signed ppls jerseys, opened car doors for ppl etc. So as much as i think Andrew Johns can get out of control i think that this woman might have exaggerated just a bit and we all know first hand that ppl can spin all sorts of facts.

On the FB post if you were read other ppls comments they said he was was doing nothing wrong that he signed ppls jerseys, opened car doors for ppl etc. So as much as i think Andrew Johns can get out of control i think that this woman might have exaggerated just a bit and we all know first hand that ppl can spin all sorts of facts.
You maybe right but I was at a nite club in Newcastle years ago with some work colleagues and john's was there being a complete knob. He was blind and had know respect for anyone around him and this was after he retired. To much money and fame mixed with alcohol is not a good mix for a meat head.

Suggest you speak to any taxi driver in Newcastle who was drinking when he played for the knights.

They would drive off at a 100 miles an nour when they saw John's soming out a nightclub.

He and his brother are long time dickheads in newcastle.

Forget him being a dickhead, which is a given. He was hired to improve our halves, and was a complete failure. Getting rid of him was one of the few wise decisions made over the past 12 months.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8