Another embarrassing 2nd half.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
voicefromthehill said:
I honestly thought our supporters were smarter than this. Napper has put poor bait on the hook but he's reeling them in!

I go as overboard as possible and it still works. It's amazing

If only the thread had 'official' in the title I woulda been so outraged!!

lol

Napper said:
Killers goals kicking is terrible.

Rose's poor hands cost us a try.

Ballins tackle on Slater was half arsed. If Slaters offload stuck they would have scored

4 lucky tries in the first half.

Average season

Bring on 2014.

Limbsore fan would have a field day on this embarrassing post.

Napper woke in a belligerent mood on Saturday morning. His wife is off staying with her family ...again. The fridge broke and his beers still warm. His only mate suffers Alzheimers and forgot Nappers name again...even forgot he's a Manly supporter. His cat got stuck indoors last night and deposited a substantial message on his best Manly jersey. The wife took the car so he couldnt get to the game and his two sons insist that Melbourne is the best side in the comp.

And to make matters worse he's floundering in the tipping contest. What's a Napper to do eh? No wonder he's not satisfied.

In all seriousness, Killer's goal kicking is a concern. If we lose a finals match by 2 points because he missed an easy kick I'll be pissed.

Napper said:
Killers goals kicking is terrible.

Rose's poor hands cost us a try.

Ballins tackle on Slater was half arsed. If Slaters offload stuck they would have scored

4 lucky tries in the first half.

Average season

Bring on 2014.

Yep.... can't argue with most of this. Perhaps the "average season" bit. Along with Brett's last 15mins, Choc & Jorge had 0% impact all night!

globaleagle said:
If only the thread had 'official' in the title I woulda been so outraged!!

lol
Haha, I think that was the all-time best gee-up thread. (Unofficially of course)

Napper said:
voicefromthehill said:
I honestly thought our supporters were smarter than this. Napper has put poor bait on the hook but he's reeling them in!

I go as overboard as possible and it still works. It's amazing

Overboard? I thought your point about goalkicking was spot on! lol

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6