Another letter to NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Isn't that a great shot of the wholesome, clean living new face of the NRL....I reckon they should change their advertisments to include this!!!

Nutzcraw link said:
That photo is pretty old school.

Isn't that the bird that's been through half the NRL??
  Yeah.  Maybe they could sign her up for the next campaign to promote equality. 

The Wheel link said:
Depends what you mean by old \"Pemiers 2007 is on the tattoo
I think it was taken in the off season.  I wonder where he put his "Runners up 2008" tattoo?

A good photo for a caption competition.  what is Lockyer smiling about?

I would imagine a fair number of the NRL's over 50s constituency would be aghast at Inglis forking the camera.  What a scandal. 

[img=400x300]http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6388649,00.jpg[/img]

Is that Joel Monaghan ?? This must be aorund the time of the World Cup.

I wonder how the CCTV footage of Lockyer tackling someone whilst stone cold drunk (and captain of the national team) went down last year? Can't say any code of conduct fines were tossed around then - but Manly are not a News Limited owned team???

Check this total denial out
http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200809/r293758_1259855.asx
(Note how they bring sexual assault, drinking etc)

THen check THIS out - admitting to not only doing the act, but lying to his club, fans and NRL.
Lockyer owns up to CCTV tackle

"If I offended anyone, I apologise":

Brisbane Broncos skipper Darren Lockyer has admitted for the first time he is the man identified on security footage tackling a nightclub owner.

The admission comes just hours ahead of kick-off for tonight's must-win semi-final with the Melbourne Storm at Lang Park in Brisbane.

Lockyer apologised after new footage was aired which appeared to show him grabbing a bar manager who'd approached players about taking drinks onto the footpath.

He told Fairfax Radio the footage shows him but he does not remember the incident.

"That's why this week I said I didn't believe it was me but the footage now ... proves it was me," he said.

He said he did not intend to intimidate anyone.

"I apologise if I offended anyone but it wouldn't have been my intention, it would have been a bit of light-hearted fun."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Fine handed out by NRL: NIL to all parties
Weeks penalized by NRL: NIL to al parties

I should ask Gallop to explain my post here...

Listen to the end where Gallop says he won't step in to discipline players for drinking and mis-behaving - that ****ing hypocrite !

Chip & Chase link said:
Is that Joel Monaghan ?? This must be aorund the time of the World Cup.

LOL it is, and the poor bastard has "unknown man" written underneath the photo at the time haha

those pics are amusing but prove nothing.
The Locky and 'broncos 3' episodes on the other hand are very damning of Gallop.
Gallop obviously did not expect any alcohol scandal this year - otherwise he would have publicised to the clubs his new zero tolerance policy.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=179673.msg213176#msg213176 date=1237191397]

They show Inglis is guilty of the same thing Stewart has been suspended for.
[/quote]
No they don't. Brett was suspended (i think) for being intoxicated in public or something similar. The photos show greg having some good clean fun. Maybe he was pissed but it's very hard to prove intoxication from a photo.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179673.msg213198#msg213198 date=1237196608]
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=179673.msg213176#msg213176 date=1237191397]

[/quote]
No they don't. Brett was suspended (i think) for being intoxicated in public or something similar.
[/quote]  really?  What proof do they have?  The only reason they know he *may* have been intoxicated is because of an alleged incident in his own damned driveway.  Hardly a "public" place.  There are no complaints on the official record from earlier in the evening. 

Matabele link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=179673.msg213205#msg213205 date=1237197764]
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179673.msg213198#msg213198 date=1237196608]

[/quote]
No they don't. Brett was suspended (i think) for being intoxicated in public or something similar.
[/quote]  really?  What proof do they have?  The only reason they know he *may* have been intoxicated is because of an alleged incident in his own damned driveway.  Hardly a "public" place.  There are no complaints on the official record from earlier in the evening. 
[/quote]

My point exactly, and therefore Saying they are not linked has to be false right?

Right.  But Gallop has become so entrenched on this issue I think it would take a battle of Lone Pine proportions to make him see any reason. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7