Another monas update thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They won 4 games this year with his stearing the ship buddy. Plus about 7 from 9 in 2005 before Cummings ****ed up negotiations.

They arnt the only ones who rate him, Gould was on radio this morning on triple M talking about city Vs country and some of the positions that will be looked at for the blues squad. Mainly talked about the halves then went onto say that the best half this year hasnt even been picked and isnt even playing halfback for his club now and thats monaghan. Not that i take much notice of Gould.

Needless to say i will be suprised if he cant land a 240K gig at half somewhere else and as i voted in the poll we have a better half and hooker so no great loss that is until one or both get injured for a period but by next year im hoping Groom will be playing half back and I am confident he can fill the role if need be.

[quote author=Fluffy]
Still the sooner this goes away one way or another the better and the less we hear about it the better.

Practice what you preach :D

[/quote]

I do, it is possible to do it without wishing physical harm to someone

Gould said in the game against the roosters that he is a halfback of limited talent. But he has a big heart.

Agree with all of that.

I would say the same about Shane Perry to... but you know, he's polishing the trophy.

I just think we are a little hard on the both of them. Monas in particular.

Most of us let his contract negotiations get in the way of on field. Myself included. I could see both Monas and Orford going well in a GF or rep game.

I just think we are a little hard on the both of them. Monas in particular.

Most of us let his contract negotiations get in the way of on field. Myself included. I could see both Monas and Orford going well in a GF or rep game.

8| :clap: :clap: :clap:

Don't get me wrong. I still think he's a f**king c**t about his contract negotiations and wanting out of the club.

Meanwhile, Parramatta have given permission for utility PJ Marsh to negotiate with rival clubs over the next three weeks.

The former New Zealand Warrior, who has another year remaining on his deal with the Eels, reportedly wants a starting role at halfback or hooker.

His path to both is blocked at the Eels with Tim Smith and Mark Riddell firmly entrenched in those positions.

"PJ has only sought and received permission today," his manager Jim Banaghan told the Nine Network.

"We've had no interest from other clubs because we haven't known he's hitting the market starting tomorrow morning."

Marsh will join fellow Banaghan stablemate Michael Monaghan in search of a new club, the Manly hooker keen to find a permanent halfback role.

Banaghan said Monaghan had attracted interest from several NRL and English clubs but a decision on his future wouldn't be made until Friday next week.

Banaghan said Monaghan had attracted interest from several NRL and English clubs but a decision on his future wouldn't be made until Friday next week.

In other words the potential recieving clubs want a top-up from Manly. I see the Dragons are still paying $80,000 for Trent Barrett. :blaugh: :blaugh:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8