Antinatalism

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

If you had the choice to be born... would you have come into this world?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Red Baron

Still waiting for Manly to win 80-0
"Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, the best thing would to have never been born at all"

- Heinrich Heine, German Poet, 1797-1856

RUOK?
Gee I've seen some novelty threads in my time but never anything quite this dark. Hey Xmas is a tough time of year but it passes soon enough...!

(and for anyone struggling, some emergency numbers below)

Lifeline Crisis support Line
13 11 14

Uber eats line
1300 091 272

TAB phone betting
1300 408 773

RUOK?
Gee I've seen some novelty threads in my time but never anything quite this dark. Hey Xmas is a tough time of year but it passes soon enough...!

(and for anyone struggling, some emergency numbers below)

Lifeline Crisis support Line
13 11 14

Uber eats line
1300 091 272

TAB phone betting
1300 408 773
I am ok. Thank you for asking. I have been doing a lot of research about Antinatalism lately and wanted to hear other people's opinions on the subject.

I am ok. Thank you for asking. I have been doing a lot of research about Antinatalism lately and wanted to hear other people's opinions on the subject.
Antinatalism and depression have been demonstrated to be very closely intertwined @Red Baron
I would argue that antinatalism is actually an extreme manifestation of self-indulgent introspection, masquerading as deep concern for a series of moral dilemmas associated with procreation.

Antinatalism and depression have been demonstrated to be very closely intertwined @Red Baron
I would argue that antinatalism is actually an extreme manifestation of self-indulgent introspection, masquerading as deep concern for a series of moral dilemmas associated with procreation.
I thought it was just a dislike for Spanish tennis champs .......... but then I realised I misread it.

See where you are coming from naturally but only Hitler ., more like a generation of many fanatical Nazi groupings. Weird time for racial purity theorists .
Mahatma Gandhi wrote letters to his good friend Adolph Hitler... everybody else probably knows this already....I just found out

How did it all go so wrong for Boris in recent times [ well relatively speaking ] Prodigious tennis talent however obviously not the best judge with his other life matters .
Mate, I think it was just greed - one day he looked at his net worth and thought "my baseline could be better". So he decided to set up an illegal racquet. It was his decision, no one else. I mean really, the ball was in his court. His fault and his alone. Hard on his family tho. But you do the crime, you do the time. I think he was surprised with the backhander he received from the judge. I think he thought he'd be in and well, .......... out pretty quick. But I understand he is just out after time served. He was pretty lucky really coz I remember there was talk about how long he'd get - 15-30 maybe even 30-40. I read that he feels he was pretty hard done by. But look, he felt he could get away with something illegal and he got caught - game, set and match.

....haircut. Yeah right, but I wouldn't want that stupid toothbrush moustache.....

A10DB930-8B6A-4F39-8BE0-80747BE0C84B.jpeg

The Slug Balancer, like Baldrick.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4