Anyone hear talking sport today?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm out. Bought the kids a Nintendo Switch after the new baby came. Safe to say I'm about thirty hours into legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. If you don't own a console get one of these. ARMS is fun. I'm playing sonic and street fighter a lot.

Nintendo Switch is the real deal. Great family console and that is why it became the first console I've gotten since the 90's

Nintendo Switch is the real deal. Great family console and that is why it became the first console I've gotten since the 90's
Mate my kids. 9,7and 4. Sit in the lounge room with me playing Mario Kart and ARMS instead of hiding in their rooms playing some money grabbing **** on their iPad. My seven year old who struggled with her reading for a couple of years is reading more out loud to us in thirty minutes of playing Zelda then she would with her bring home readers. I looked at getting the Xbox or a PlayStation for my eldest daughter -9- but it's all so darkly adult. Nintendo has the right mix of fun and playability. Looking forward to Mario odyssey and Metroid Prime 4. But upset Splatoon 2 didn't offer split screen.

Mate my kids. 9,7and 4. Sit in the lounge room with me playing Mario Kart and ARMS instead of hiding in their rooms playing some money grabbing **** on their iPad. My seven year old who struggled with her reading for a couple of years is reading more out loud to us in thirty minutes of playing Zelda then she would with her bring home readers. I looked at getting the Xbox or a PlayStation for my eldest daughter -9- but it's all so darkly adult. Nintendo has the right mix of fun and playability. Looking forward to Mario odyssey and Metroid Prime 4. But upset Splatoon 2 didn't offer split screen.

I'm getting by on just Mario Kart for now. It has come a long way since the N64 version. Graphics and gameplay are superb. I'm thinking of getting Just Dance as well as I think it will be a hit with my daughter. Might get Zelda as well going by what you've just said

Yeah I get that decision about the PlayStation 4. I only play the Switch with my daughter. Originally I was absolutely certain that I was going to get the PlayStation 4 as I could play Rugby League in my downtime. Made a last minute decision out of the blue to get the Switch as I didn't rate the PS4 as a great family console. It has been a real winning decision

I'm getting by on just Mario Kart for now. It has come a long way since the N64 version. Graphics and gameplay are superb. I'm thinking of getting Just Dance as well as I think it will be a hit with my daughter. Might get Zelda as well going by what you've just said

Yeah I get that decision about the PlayStation 4. I only play the Switch with my daughter. Originally I was absolutely certain that I was going to get the PlayStation 4 as I could play Rugby League in my downtime. Made a last minute decision out of the blue to get the Switch as I didn't rate the PS4 as a great family console. It has been a real winning decision
Get Zelda. It's amazing. I had no idea how good a game could be. I sound like a kid but it is seriously good enough that I get out of bed at five in the morning to play it without anyone around. If you get a hard copy you can resell it if you finish the game but I doubt that will happen I see another year of playing it before I get that far. And after that I'd play it again. Also my kids went ape**** for sonic mania even with the pixelated graphics. The gameplay is like I remember as a 12 year old in the sega master system. Really fun. Costs about twenty five bucks. Arms is a great party game and utilises the joy Cons really well. And Mario Kart. Man that's good. I had it on the SNES as a kid.

Get Zelda. It's amazing. I had no idea how good a game could be. I sound like a kid but it is seriously good enough that I get out of bed at five in the morning to play it without anyone around. If you get a hard copy you can resell it if you finish the game but I doubt that will happen I see another year of playing it before I get that far. And after that I'd play it again. Also my kids went ape**** for sonic mania even with the pixelated graphics. The gameplay is like I remember as a 12 year old in the sega master system. Really fun. Costs about twenty five bucks. Arms is a great party game and utilises the joy Cons really well. And Mario Kart. Man that's good. I had it on the SNES as a kid.

Tomorrow is late night shopping. Warringah Mall, here I come!

Have you tried Joe Hill? He only revealed himself last year as his fathers son. I'll look into Ketchum. Reading some Scott Sigler now. Almost great.

Also Justin Cronin the Passage. An amazing book. The second one I struggled with. But that book alone is amazing.
It was actually a toss up between Joe Hill, Ketchum and searching for a Michael Marshall book that was comparable in its creepiness to the Straw Men trilogy he wrote. Brilliant stuff. Joe Hill will definitely be next cab off the rank.

Sport and politics do not work well IMO.
It's not politics, merely a stand for a Social justice issue.

Politicians could have amended the Defacto Laws to cover sickness, death and superannuation benefits to same sex partners decades ago.

Just some singer that will sing a well known song that no one at the ground will actually hear the words to :nod:

NRL need to appear as concerned a Corporate Citizen whilst employing a host of criminals :cool:

giphy.gif

I think Tony & co. have actually done the NRL a favour. I had planned to switch off after the 20's but I will probably attempt to catch Macklemore's performance just to see his reaction is and I'm sure there will be more than a few like me. If anything these comments have made the whole thing even more focused on the issue. If no-one had said anything most people would have been ignoring the "entertainment" as usual.

It was actually a toss up between Joe Hill, Ketchum and searching for a Michael Marshall book that was comparable in its creepiness to the Straw Men trilogy he wrote. Brilliant stuff. Joe Hill will definitely be next cab off the rank.
I looked at finding jack ketcham and the strawmen guy today. Not on kindle. Plenty on audible. No bookshops here. I will check out iBooks.

Yep, that's just what we all need, more focus on ssm because its hardly mentioned elsewhere. Good to see its getting its rightful exposure at the footy, lest there be some respite from the saturation coverage.
Frankly I find the debate slightly more interesting than the prospect of sitting through a storm v cowboys game. Fingers crossed the surf is decent after the under 20s game ...

Yep, that's just what we all need, more focus on ssm because its hardly mentioned elsewhere. Good to see its getting its rightful exposure at the footy, lest there be some respite from the saturation coverage.
I think there will be more focus on BDSM at pre season if the storm lose.
As for the 'entertainment' I'll have punched enough cans down my neck by then they can have Englebert Humperdink on stage for all I care.
Interest is low.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4