Anyone hear talking sport today?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From the typical Yawnfest disinterested, lacking enthusiasm for the event entertainment GF package, to Metro Sexual over-hyped rapper, yeah heading in the right direction---not.
Cmon TC. You're so hip to be a square. I know you glitter bombed your yes vote.

I don't think Macklemore is over hyped. I think he is actually a damn fine rapper. Just walked into this schemozzle.

As reference. My favourite artists are Bloc Party, Radio Head, Sigur Ros and the Chemical Brothers. And also Boyz II Men.

I don't think Macklemore is over hyped. I think he is actually a damn fine rapper. Just walked into this schemozzle.

As reference. My favourite artists are Bloc Party, Radio Head, Sigur Ros and the Chemical Brothers. And also Boyz II Men.
No My Chemical Romance ??
Cmon man !!!

Watching Daly Ms. just get this Briggsy bloke to sing. He is seriously good. Knows the game. If I was a younger man I'd be fist pumping to that. But what's with the Adam Nable. Bit good. But don't over do it.

jeez how old are you

I only listen to this show cause it’s the only sport talk on radio,the same idiot un knowledgeable people ring all the time.If fm was smart the should do a sport show at that time slot also.

Mike Shinoda is a "damn fine rapper" Macklemore is too metrosexual soft.

Nothing wrong with old school Boyz II Men, long live the 90's.

Just want motivational pump you up music, not anything political or social equality based at a GF.(that also goes for Aussie rock making some form of political point)

Mike Shinoda is a "damn fine rapper" Macklemore is too metrosexual soft.

Nothing wrong with old school Boyz II Men, long live the 90's.

Just want motivational pump you up music, not anything political or social equality based at a GF.(that also goes for Aussie rock making some form of political point)
You're a Boyz II Men fan you're alright with me TC. But surely you would want to mix some of the cerebral with the pump. Up. It's ebb and flow dude. Same Love will play amongst thrift store and glorious. To much catharsis undermines the catharsis. You need the build before the crescendo or it's all jäger bombs and no sav Blancs watching the ocean that leaves you unappreaciative of the beauty of each.

You need a 'so hard to say goodbye' for every 'Motown philly'. Juxtaposition dude.

Just put some 90's dance music on, a little house of pain, some AC/DC and get on with the game. (and no love songs either at a GF)

Now off to put my no vote in that surprisingly early on in the piece was a yes but this last 2 weeks i came to my senses.

I guess now i have just reduced my fan base in the soft cock demographic--- who will ignore me with a protest vote.

Last edited:
Just put some 90's dance music on, a little house of pain, some AC/DC and get on with the game. (and no love songs either at a GF)

Now off to put my no vote in that surprisingly early on in the piece was a yes but this last 2 weeks i came to my senses.

I guess now i have just reduced my fan base in the soft cock demographic--- who will ignore me with a protest vote.
Nothing soft about opening yourself to different thoughts or ways of life. You don't have to agree with them. I'm no Taliban apologist. But I have four kids and if one of them told me they were gay and in love I'm pleased I'm a product of the times I live in. Maybe twenty years ago I'd have had an issue. Because...(that's for you NL eagle) I would have been a product of my times then. And the way I thought. Probs the same with a Hetro bi-racial marriage thirty years ago. Worlds change. People are people. Nintendo Switch to play! Kids and wife in bed and a new Rick and Morty on Netflix in the morning.

Wubb Alubb A Dubb Dubb!

That's a thing I say now.

Even though I'd probs prefer to wake up and watch Sophie Formica introduce TailSpin on Saturday Disney.

If by nineties dance music you mean Ultrasonic! I'm with you.

Do you like your hardcore?

Nothing soft about opening yourself to different thoughts or ways of life. You don't have to agree with them. I'm no Taliban apologist. But I have four kids and if one of them told me they were gay and in love I'm pleased I'm a product of the times I live in. Maybe twenty years ago I'd have had an issue. Because...(that's for you NL eagle) I would have been a product of my times then. And the way I thought. Probs the same with a Hetro bi-racial marriage thirty years ago. Worlds change. People are people. Nintendo Switch to play! Kids and wife in bed and a new Rick and Morty on Netflix in the morning.

Wubb Alubb A Dubb Dubb!

Even though I'd probs prefer to wake up and watch Sophie Formica introduce TailSpin on Saturday Disney.
Each new generation is softer than the previous just that i have drawn a line in the sand as to how much i can accept.

We are all a product of the times and environment, just this day and age people are becoming way too influenced to the point of being followers that are programmed.

Straight away your reply focused on the "Gay" element in response to my "soft" comment-----when i was making a point about an overall softness in character/society that bugs me.

If by nineties dance music you mean Ultrasonic! I'm with you.

Do you like your hardcore?
Hardcore is great in small portions so yeah i didn't mind the odd "Tick Tocking" to "Annihilating Rhythm" but was more into "softer" "sell out" more tightly produced mainstream dance.

Want some intelligent dance music everyone can get into that will pump up the crowd, listen to this track from Ronald Jenkees

Wubb Alubb A Dubb Dubb!

Yeah Sophie/Sofie was big on the TC radar back in Highschool days.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4