• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep. Scored a great try, too.
I know his service from dummy half can be wobbly at times, but he's one of those players who always puts in and energises the players around him. I think he's been great for us this year.

Defensively he goes hard, isn't missing near as many tackles as he did last session, then again the whole team isn't.
I'm still not in love with his passing, but he's making it easy to not be bothered by it anymore. His enthusiasm is what we need, I think it's almost time to admit I was wrong about the decision to make him first choice hooker. Go Api!

The opposition pack can't get a roll on because he keeps chopping them down with copybook tackles...then our props wedge in and complete the wrestle to slow the ruck down...

It had a huge influence on the result tonight. The Titans could not get roll on and the halves are starved of quality ball as a result. They scored one try off our mistake and one from a kick. They put 38 on Melbourne the week before.

Massive lols....6 weeks ago this guy was apparently rubbish and should have been dropped for Hastings/Cullen.

Massive lols....6 weeks ago this guy was apparently rubbish and should have been dropped for Hastings/Cullen.
he can definitely go missing at dummy half at times
if this coincides with DCE going missing at halfback then we're in trouble
luckily, tonight was not one of those times!

I was at one stage advocating Hasting for Hooker and compling about APIs passing.!i have no further complain the man is a machine who plays well above his weight. Hasting to 5/8.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8