Apologies:- My whinge for the day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
capital letters :lol: is that all you have? and to think it took you 2 days to come up with that.

$660 for an English staffy is pretty good. Would love to see pics Ryan if ya can.
pj, around Sydney everything is dearer. I bought a Golden Retriever from leeton for $400 and took it to my mum in Sydney because she would have to pay $600 plus.
My wife and i are hobby breeders. We did breed Boxers until Reggie died , but we have a bitch pup , so we will continue with her. We sell them for $450 each. (no papers). We will also have hand-raised Indian Ringneck parrakeets next year and for the Nutcases like myself , I will have baby tarantulas to sell in a little while.
Breeding can be profitable but also a pain in the arse.

Saw a $3000 bulldog for sale in Sydney , but all bulldogs have to have ceasarians , so that bumps up the price.

Earl - i plan on breeding african greys in the future although im not sure if ill be successful as out of my 3 cockatiels i have 1 hen and 2 cocks, the boys are gay and the girl wants me to fertilise her eggs.

PS in australia its a parrot - parrakeet is US for budgy

AFRICAN GREYS!!!.
Have you seen Einstein the African Grey. Bloody Amazing the sounds and words he can say. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otIp373swhw
Got ya about the Parrakeet.
You have to let me know if you are successful .
Hope you are , cause they are worth a bit.

earl, Einstein is just a mimiker, he is ok

look up Alex - he has cognition.

he can count, recognise shape, colour and associate numbers with their written form, also knows each letter and is beginning to understand grouped letters ie sh, ing etc.

has a true vocab of a few hundred words

[quote author=earl]

My wife and i are hobby breeders.

Whats a good hobby set you back these days?

[/quote]
About a buck Fidi, if you can find a Hobby.

But if your serious , not too much , just depends on what you get. Although the dearer the breeders , the more you get for the babies, generally speaking.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6