Are the scum the real deal?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MK Eagle said:
Be serious - they are exceeding expectation but are deserved top 8 material but if we met them in a final theres little doubt its a Manly win by 20+. It was mentioned earlier - shut down Smith & more importantly the go foward & they have very little. Take round 1 away - Manly have improved by 200% since then......

It was me! Smith is their go forward. They have a lot of ordinary props who get extra metres because of Smith. Guys like Jaiman Lowe, Troy Thompson, Bryan Norrie & Adam Woolnough. These guys are all stoppable and Smith makes life easy for them. Easier said then done to nullify his influence but he do it and you'll smash them.

I thought this was a Manly Forum. Can I suggest we take this thread to the following site:

www.thebaistand.com

I won't be bothered commenting further on this piece of **** of a club

Ralphie said:
I thought this was a Manly Forum. Can I suggest we take this thread to the following site:

www.thebaistand.com

I won't be bothered commenting further on this piece of s**t of a club

Why not just ignore this thread then?

Dry those eyes & go read something else.

Utility Player said:
Bellyache will get coach of the year at this rate, can see the push now about how he has rebuilt a champion team from the ashes of the salary cap scandal.

The poor Scum lost two overpaid and overrated fat f***s in White and Inglis and now suddenly Bellamy is a supercoach because he turned a team containing the likes of Smith, Slater and Cronk into premiership contenders.

Meanwhile all Dessy has done is turned a team steered around by the the youngest halves in the competition, which almost all commentators tipped to finish near the bottom of the table, into premiership contenders, revealed the game's next superstar in W Hopoate (with others like Buhrer and Oldfield not too far behind), and carefully managed Brett Stewart's recovery so he will be back to near his best by the end of the season.

Having said all that I agree with you. I think they probably will give it to Bellamy. They gave him the gig as NSW coach over Des. His results speak volumes for the wisdom of that decision.

There are plenty on here that were predicting their demise, especially through the origin period and thereafter. I never agreed with any of them although I would have been happy to be wrong on this one.

The Storm are the real deal, as are Manly and the Dragons. Forget the rest.

I have read on FB that Storm are still over the cap, they hoping NRL turns a blind eye to it while they try & offload 2 players 1 is Champion the other 1 was Anthony Quinn.. is the B.S or true??

Masked Eagle said:
MK Eagle said:
Be serious - they are exceeding expectation but are deserved top 8 material but if we met them in a final theres little doubt its a Manly win by 20+. It was mentioned earlier - shut down Smith & more importantly the go foward & they have very little. Take round 1 away - Manly have improved by 200% since then......

It was me! Smith is their go forward. They have a lot of ordinary props who get extra metres because of Smith. Guys like Jaiman Lowe, Troy Thompson, Bryan Norrie & Adam Woolnough. These guys are all stoppable and Smith makes life easy for them. Easier said then done to nullify his influence but he do it and you'll smash them.

Yes it was MAsked Eagle & this prediction will come together 100% - very comfortable playing this mob come the big games. This Storm side are imo below a full strength Bonco's , Illawarra, Nth Qld, Tigers & NZ but only time will tell. Playing to their potential - have no extra gears - wait & see.

Smith just never gets injured. If we could somehow arrange this the Storm would fall in a heap. Jokes!!!

jjai said:
I have read on FB that Storm are still over the cap, they hoping NRL turns a blind eye to it while they try & offload 2 players 1 is Champion the other 1 was Anthony Quinn.. is the B.S or true??

Have to change the name from Groundhog Day to Schubert Day.

Fonz said:
Smith just never gets injured. If we could somehow arrange this the Storm would fall in a heap. Jokes!!!

Lock him in a room with a looped video of him on TV during the 08 GF with the audio turned up to hear the crowd boo when his image appears. Mentally....he would become a midget.

The scum are a myth.Will get smashed in big games at the end of the season with that cream puff forward pack.
Cant wait for round 25 at brookie,especially choc 2 wipe that stupid smirk off Blairs face.Fukn cant stand the bloke,the way hes carried on this year,and to think the tigers are willing 2 pay 500k 4 him!D***heads.

Unfortunately the Scum are the real deal and will be hard to beat. The Dragqueens and Scum are our main competition.

We will be third by Monday night but I will be happy to be wrong.

Liking the use of Illawarra in these posts..;) Except The Eagle .. WTF.. lol its Illawarra mate or steelers if you get too lazy lol..

NZ was their toughest assignment and they easily accounted for them.
I think THEY'RE under the radar and most are discounting their potential.

lismore_fan said:
NZ was their toughest assignment and they easily accounted for them.
I think THEY'RE under the radar and most are discounting their potential.

Im afraid you may be right but lets see how they go after a few more away games. I still think St George and Manly would have their measure.

• 👍
Reactions: ads
Its melbourne Manly then the rest.. dont let these last 2 yrs fool you Illawarra are **** .. melb won the GF in 09 where were saints bundled out 2nd week, last yr we were still without our strongest squad while melb had that salary cap fiasco, thats the only reason why Illawarra even made it to a grandfinal let alone win 1..

Its game on Oct Manly V melb battles resume 1 a piece

& they still had to have help the wankers Moriss`s try was a no try they would have been down 8-0 at halftime ..

fuk we even beat them last yr 24-6 biggest smacking they had all year & we had bailey in the team :sleepy:

I actually thought they were average, Warriors had them on the back foot most of the game but lacked in finishing off opportunities, all the Storm tries came from some lucky kicks.

Here is a nice and not unrealistic bedtime thought for you all.

Manly play storm in 11 GF. Manly beat storm = storm team + bellamy with inferiority complex for the rest of their lives.

Fair deal.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4