Are you listening Des?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
Blowfly said:
Daniel said:
By the way, I was not intending to be aggressive. I am sorry you took it that way

No worries at all Daniel.

I too am working ANZAC Day and understand your pain. hahaha

Looking forward to that first schooner in about four hours. ;-)

I'll be here until 6. I am on call and wouldn't you believe my luck, a client in the US has a system down :(

If I can fix it in an hour or so I'll be off for some two-up at the RSL
6 hours into a 13 hour shift. No chance of 2 up. It is not all roses

HappilyManly said:
Des gave his word to go B2B on a number of public occasions, even though he had signed in July to go to the Dogs.:mad:

Des wasnt given the opportunity to go back to back. Once again, he had signed from 2013 onwards not for 2012.

The Manly board made the decision to sack Des for the 2012 season.

clontaago said:
HappilyManly said:
Des gave his word to go B2B on a number of public occasions, even though he had signed in July to go to the Dogs.:mad:

Des wasnt given the opportunity to go back to back. Once again, he had signed from 2013 onwards not for 2012.

The Manly board made the decision to sack Des for the 2012 season.

Des, as per email evidence noted, was spending his 'gap' year :
* signing the Manly staff to an opposition Club.
* signing Players he wanted with 'get out clause' Contracts.
* signing Players who are near the end of their career to long term Contracts to account for Manly's 2013 salary cap quota.

Manly Board made a decision, inspite of the threat of Player mass exodus being bandied by Zorba et al, to protect their Brand.

So his demise is completely self inflicted and he is rightly in the Doghouse as far as I'm conerned.:mad:

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Who is this 'Daniel' clown? Can someone report him to the moderators please.

Probably another bulldog troll trying to upset people......LOL

How come all you blokes all of a sudden want to talk soccer on an nrl site.There's an a-league thread on the soccer forum wolfpack & myself occasionally visit, please be free to visit & have your say.

It's cedar Milan, always talking about being dominant

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4