Are You Renewing Your Membership?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are you renewing your Membership?

• Total voters
The problem is that the Membership does not guarantee any games at Brookie, as per the * next to home games :(

looking to renew for the kiddies and I and noticed that .. "This Membership includes 10 home games at Brookvale Oval for season 2016, subject to agreeing licence terms with Warringah Council" ... never usually go into the fine print but this statement seems unusual ?

Renewed × 5. Even with what has happened, I have to support the team and coaches regardless. I love the club, it is just a shame that idiots have made it so bad.

I've been a member for 10 years, and a club supporter for 55 years - but I'm not signing up yet. The membership team is getting desperate, I've had at least four emails imploring me to roll over the membership. I feel for them because they will be under pressure to hold their jobs as I'm sure there are many long-term members disillusioned with how this club is being run.
I'll at least wait until the Football Club's AGM which will give me a better hope of sorting out the fact from the fiction. At least I know that the FC is committed to the Manly Way. Still doubtful that this is the philosophy of the custodians of our culture, however.

I wonder if we will get to the same number of members that we had this year? I really doubt we will beat it with Toovey and the good old boys gone.

I too have had four emails, but yet to action any of them.

I probably think I'll renew but will wait for the draw first .

They are nowspamming my phone with sms that you can't reply to. I replied to the emails but have heard nothing back.

I wonder if we will get to the same number of members that we had this year? I really doubt we will beat it with Toovey and the good old boys gone.
On average, do Manly's memberships go up or down very year? Or does it vary on how well we do in the season?

looking to renew for the kiddies and I and noticed that .. "This Membership includes 10 home games at Brookvale Oval for season 2016, subject to agreeing licence terms with Warringah Council" ... never usually go into the fine print but this statement seems unusual ?
Sounds like a severe case of brinkmanship.
Any locals who could only attend Brookie might want to delay renewing till you know exactly what you are getting?

Na - not getting a membership - may just get one of the three game passes so I can get finals tickets. Will just pay as I go...

Renewed as a full season ticket holder.
Also ticked auto renew every year.

Member for life right here.

Excited to see Bullet, Shoulders, Buhrer return, BJ return, Trbojevic's develop, (Singe has promised me Hiku will be put through boot camp this off season hahaha). All in all very exciting times ahead if you focus on the stuff that matters. The footy.

I think they're sending the emails for those who have the auto-renewal as not all will automatically renew due to the upgrade of the membership and ticketing system.

Sounds like a severe case of brinkmanship.
Any locals who could only attend Brookie might want to delay renewing till you know exactly what you are getting?

yes a bit over the top. I genuinely want my kids to get a few years out of it while Brookie is still there. I remember things about the place from when I was a kid and like the fact it hasn't changed all that much over the 40 or so years from when I first remember going.
Even if it is all bluff and bluster , in the words of the great Derek & Clive - Clive - "Is this a way to run a effin ballroom?"

Last edited:
Dear club owning diet requiring turd,

Long time member getting back to you personally about my membership package

After the comment about how it's your money and you can hire whoever you want to hire

Well Fatboy i agree

It is your money, not mine paying the bills so I'll be holding onto my money because apparently you don't need it you fat piece of equine excrement

How dare you belittle each member by basically saying our money that we work hard for means nothing, sure you could buy golden wings membership with a couple of minutes of profit,perhaps even interest accumulated in your bank account while i write this

That money is child's play to you, but to me it's a significant portion of my weekly wage

**** you and your money you childish, vengeful, fat,snake oil salesman, you can use your money because the club is all yours and i don't feel compelled to help you, personally in a financial or any other setting,also **** your fat uncle or whatever that scumlord is to you

Signed

Former long term member and lifelong fan of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

I sent this through the members team and am awaiting a response

This has been written with a heavy heart and the feeling as if I've lost part of myself in the exchange, but what is a man who won't stand his ground

Dear club owning diet requiring turd,

Long time member getting back to you personally about my membership package

After the comment about how it's your money and you can hire whoever you want to hire

Well Fatboy i agree

It is your money, not mine paying the bills so I'll be holding onto my money because apparently you don't need it you fat piece of equine excrement

How dare you belittle each member by basically saying our money that we work hard for means nothing, sure you could buy golden wings membership with a couple of minutes of profit,perhaps even interest accumulated in your bank account while i write this

That money is child's play to you, but to me it's a significant portion of my weekly wage

**** you and your money you childish, vengeful, fat,snake oil salesman, you can use your money because the club is all yours and i don't feel compelled to help you, personally in a financial or any other setting,also **** your fat uncle or whatever that scumlord is to you

Signed

Former long term member and lifelong fan of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

I sent this through the members team and am awaiting a response

This has been written with a heavy heart and the feeling as if I've lost part of myself in the exchange, but what is a man who won't stand his ground

Expect the usual standard response that they are currently formulating to answer the 600 similar to this emails they have received .

Blah blah blah, blah blah

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6