ARL v Super League War in Drama-Mini Series

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And the f'n Raiders abandoned the local hospital until they wanted good publicity after the Noa Nandruka crap et al..... Never had the time of day for them after that saga!!!! And yes, I was an RN at the kids ward during the SL saga.......

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
We should have defected to super league that way manly would have been cashed up & stand alone instead of having to merge with the bears.

Arko should have read between the lines back then, as if 2 different factions of league comps would have existed.It eventually would have gone back to one comp.

Despite the short-term hurt in the aftermath, I'm happy with the clubs stance based on loyalty, and the resultant resurgence only makes it more enjoyable.

Even though they were handed huge funds to get ahead of the ARL clubs, only three of the SL franchises have since tasted premiership success while five ARL aligned entities have claimed the big prize.

Anyways, looking over the thread I doubt that there would be any mini-series that could do the era justice.

At least Howzat was based around a single entity (Australian cricket team) whereas the plays involved around the SL era would merit a full seasons worth of television.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4