Ask TC column

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
captainskin said:
Technical Coach said:
I'm a true Manly fan never posted at the Kennel.

I'm just a random guy people shhhh don't build the reputation up.

Just have my own ways at looking at sport/team performance from a Mr Potential athlete of the past who hates himself for not living up to his potential----just like the majority in here.

Nothing special but i can't say anymore...

That's why we have our kids who live the dream for us :D
But mine is a budding baseball player... but I know what you are getting at TC.

Played Baseball a fair bit in my youth with a few current and past Major League players---played Summer League.

Not a name dropper so don't ask.

if you wanna be annonomous thats fine i dont really need to know who you are. I do like your posts and i hope to see more of it as regular as you can do, honestly i think i can learn a lot from you when it comes to the "technical" side of the game.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Technical Coach said:
I better not declare myself have a gig to protect.

A Manly fan, whose a technical coach, with a "gig" to protect.

Gets more interesting as the day goes on.

Is the gig called steve I wonder

Mark from Brisbane said:
I agree he knows more about the game thane, but does he get as much fun out of it????

Probably not.

I get bored with new players real quick---i was once a big G.Stewart fan but i prefer 07,08 G.Stewart for his sharpness and straighter line running.

Conversely i was not as big a fan of B.Stewart due to his poor kick returns but now with Brett's improved upper body strength and overall size he actually tries to bust through tackles.

Massive Foran fan when he first arrived on the scene when everyone was knocking him saying he should not play 5/8.

Now i still admire his toughness but he has plataued out---he is too focussed in playing off his outside hip right to left and i'm bored of the left side Foran right side Glen and Jamie structure that is so static.

I understand the advantages of such structures and would do the same but with a little more flexibility and can see Toovey is trying to make us play faster through the play the ball with flat runners off the back of them.

I have seen Foran more central on occasions this year also so there does appear to be an effort to loosen the strings slightly that will help in coming years.

TC. Do you think Taufa will make it as a winger? I don't think so. Just like T-Rex I believe he is better suited to the pack. Wingers these days are spring-heeled. Unfortunately, Jorge is not built for jumping.

TC great analysis on snake, I totally worship him so nobody get me wrong however I hate the slowness in returning the ball from a kick. There are only a few fullbacks that are excellent at kick returns, Slatter and Bowen to name a few consistently create line breaks.

As for Jorge I see his future in the 2nd row, could potentially be the new T-Rex.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2