Ata Hingano

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You don’t ask for a release unless you’ve got somewhere to go. The silence suggests it’s us.

Yep, the Warriors CEO confirmed this today. Not aware of the club he’ll be moving to though.

He’s only 20 and had some FG experience, certainly has plenty of skill.

He is a very good player that the Warriors keep setting back so was inevitable he would head elsewhere, he would be a step above Croker if it was us

If true, good chance he will be our 5/8. Has FG experience, defiantly has skill and has goal kicking ability (prob needs to improve it but he is young and we are lean on goal kicking.)

This thread looks like it can close quickly.

This is from 7QLD journo Chris Garry:

I understand Canberra Raiders have picked up Ata Hingano. Very good young half just released by Warriors. I assume this means Sezer will play hooked.

He’s the bloke that got us into the semis last year by belting the ball about 20m past the dead ball line off the kickoff, allowing DCE to level up with a field goal in rd 25.
He did more than Myles and green to get us there then.

This thread looks like it can close quickly.

This is from 7QLD journo Chris Garry:

I understand Canberra Raiders have picked up Ata Hingano. Very good young half just released by Warriors. I assume this means Sezer will play hooked.

That whisper was going round late last year

So we’ve still got $800k with which we can do SFA. Greenberg is the ultimate villain. In fact Marvel or DC Universe should sign the pr1ck up. He’s a much better bad guy than Lex Luther or the Riddler. If only we had a a decent name we could present him to them with.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8