Attendees this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think I shall be there on Sunday.

You not on the hill for this game? I would have thought you would be the Rockers official guest of honour at this home game.

Does Mata cheer when we score a try or his he busy analyzing how the try could have been excuted better? ;)

hes too busy looking for where JK was at the time of the try being scored and evaluating his metre gain to prove that JK had nothing to do with the try .

1. Who else will be at the ground?
2. Who wants to share a beer with me?
3. Who wants to attempt to punch the **** out of me?

If I could make it (one day I will) option 2 for sure, anyone looking to find Mata should just look for the line stretching from Brookvale back to the Corso full of souls looking to take up option 3 :lol:

happy to Mata...may have to wait until the Doggies game though if your not on the hill this weekend.

I iwill be on the hill this Sunday assuming the missus gives me the leave pass. I will also be at Parra next Saturday night at Slime Stadium. Three weeks in a row - I must be a True Supporter though only one Rocker said giddaye as they walked past last weekend!!!

Hopefully it will be 1 and 2 Mata though we will see!!!

I'll be there, but not slumming it in the corporate boxes like some.

I am looking forward to the players acting like a team tsunami and crashing up to the boxes and depositing one said matacontent on the hill, where we can partake of lots of suitable refreshments while the newly washed extend the fist of friendship. :)

Oh, I also intend to be on the Hill for the game against the Bullwogs.

I want to remind the Bulldog Army of the body count in Beirut and ask them why they're not living up to their name. :lol: :lol:
1 2 and 3 for that game u bugger

I'll be there ( on the hill ) with mates for the game. Hope to catch up with some of you guys afterwards at the Leagues Club for some celebratory beers.

I am listening to iTunes on my computer and the song that just came on is the old Angels hit: I am Ever Going to see Your face again??? It made me think of Ryan.

Are we ever going to see you again at Brookie, little buddy???

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
I am listening to iTunes on my computer and the song that just came on is the old Angels hit: I am Ever Going to see Your face again???

You're so old.
[/quote]
You're so Vain!!! That was the next song!!! :blaugh: :blaugh:

Guys - hold your breath...I'll be there with Dan, watching all three grades. My missus has agreed to record the game which is a worry, because there are four buttons to press. Record, Pause record, Record, Stop Record.

It's a worry. Beer / footy / abusing Penriff...her I come.

They say there is a Fluffy factor...well there is a Winter factor as well. Manly tend to lose whn I turn up !!

Want me to sneak some canapes out to you?
You are going to the League Mata - won't be canapes let me tell you. You might get a prawn on a stick if you are lucky.

Save that sort of stuff for the tweed coat caviar set in that other game!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7