Attn Cliffy GC and ME Readers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
swearing?? the main offender for swearing was Cliffy that I saw. I also didnt see any nasty posts by yourself DVS. Did I miss something?

I would think they would also try and call c eagle if they called you.

Anyways it will be interesting to see what happens.

interesting for outsiders maybe!!more worrying for me lol

well that’s what I think…….but some people bend the truth in the big way just to prove they are not wrong!

keep it to one thread guys, I have listed what you should do hen faced with any allegation.

1 - Do not deny or admit anything
2 - If a case is actually found and brought against you, say nothing. (A lawyer should contact you anyway and not an employee or the person directly, if they do that is harrasment). Ask for the lawyers contact details and tell them in turn your lawyer will be in touch.

3 - Get a lwayer, let them handle it. I dont know if the law haschanged but if you have a case brought against you that is proven false you can counter sue for the court costs.

anyway leave it at that guys. Otherwise use PM's

Is there anything we dont know in here

FWGJAU

Fluffy the internet is a wonderful thing.

I have read up on this quite a bit. Hopium would be better positioned to answer it but i believe my basic outlines/principle are correct

FWGJAU is like FIGJAM exept we're and us instead of I'm and me.

I was giving you a wrap

What you have said sounds like solid advice and certainly will not get you into any strife

I know you were giving me a wrap, i was playing down my wrap :D

alright fine then.

I AM SO FRIGGIN SMART!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8