Auckland: That's in Queensland!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brookie said:
let not forget your best team of imports....lol

1. Ken Nagas (Bundaberg), 2. James McManus (Scotland), 3. John Hopoate (Tonga), 4. Timana Tahu (Melbourne), 5. Hazem El Masri (Lebanon), 6. Peter Wallace (Melbourne), 7. Peter Sterling (Toowoomba), 8. Dean Pay (Melbourne), 9. Ben Elias (Lebanon), 10. Justin Poore (Bunbury, WA), 11. Ian Roberts (London), 12.Willie Mason (Auckland), 13. Mario Fenech (Malta).

pot, kettle, black much?

it is fun tho

1. Ken Nagas - Born Vanuatu, chose to play for NSW regretted it later - moron
2. James McManus - Born Scotland,Grew up in NT, Knights junior
3. John Hopoate - Born Tonga, Grew up in Manly, Manly Cove/Manly junior
4. Timana Tahu - Born in Melbourne, moved to NSW before teens, Central Charlestown/ Knights junior
5. Hazem El Masri - Born Lebanon, moved to NSW bebore teens, Enfield Junior
6. Peter Wallace - Born Melbourne, moved to NSW as a baby, Lower Mountain/St Marys/ junior
7. Peter Sterling - Born Toowoomba, moved to NSW before teens, Wagga Wagga junior
8. Dean Pay - Born Melbourne, moved to NSW before teens, Dubbo junior
9. Ben Elias - Born Lebanon, moved to NSW before teens, Ryde/Balmain junior
10. Justin Poore - Born Perth, moved to NSW before teens, Endeavour/St George junior
11. Ian Roberts - Born London, moved to NSW before teens, Souths junior
12. Willie Mason - Born Auckland, Moved to NSW before teens, Toronto/Knights junior
13. Mario Fenech - Born Malta, Moved to NSW before teens, Souths Junior

What's your point? lol

Completely idiotic in Qld around SOO time. Most people put up Xmas decorations in their windows, Qlders put up pictures of King Wally surrounded by tinsel. It is only natural that they should rise to the top because all of NSW pays millions every day to a State that forgot to insure their assets, then accepted donations of snorkles but followed it up by insisting on a further tax out of everyone's wages. Thanks Qld for showing the rest of Australia how to be ungrateful, uneducated and unfriendly. :p

Origin means more to queenslanders than it does to NSW.

I would much prefer a Manly win to a NSW one even just week to week. A weekly Manly loss is far worse for me than a NSW loss too.

It means a whole lot more to my friends up here. Week to week they couldn't give a toss who wins as long as it is a QLD team and their support is far from tribal like it is for us down there for our clubs.

However come origin time they are all massive league fans apparently

Daniel said:
Origin means more to queenslanders than it does to NSW.

I would much prefer a Manly win to a NSW one even just week to week. A weekly Manly loss is far worse for me than a NSW loss too.

It means a whole lot more to my friends up here. Week to week they couldn't give a toss who wins as long as it is a QLD team and their support is far from tribal like it is for us down there for our clubs.

However come origin time they are all massive league fans apparently

I love it!

You blokes migrate to the great state, live it and love it!

Then start telling everyone how QLD'ers think and live.

Give it up- you have no idea.

Please go back south- please!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7